Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

10 years of "Speak Now"

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

taylor-swift-speak-now-1602607770-640x64

it has been officially 10 years of the masterpiece that is Taylor Swift's third studio album Speak Now!

this album was entirely written by Taylor exclusively and started showing her growth within the Country/Rock and Pop genres she would go on to go to come back to on 1989, rep and Lover for Pop and Country and Rock elements in folklore 

what are you favorites from this amazing album? 

I could chose the whole album but Mine, Sparks Fly, Speak Now, Dear John, Enchanted, Better Than Revenge (I know it's bad but I ignore the lyrics and bop hard and I don't agree with the ideas within the song), Haunted, Long Live and Superman

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Chromatica

Definitely my favorite album from her, at least since folklore. Listening to this album ten years ago was the first time I truly loved music. 

RebeldeFaith
1 hour ago, Spock said:

her best album :applause: 

Dear John is her best song too :applause:

This and this completely!

Speak Now and Dear John are my favorite album and song respectively from her. A staple on her discography.

Something something idk

Thomas P

This is my third favourite release from her. I remember buying it the day it came out so vividly. I was only 9, but I knew I needed the new Taylor album, and i was blown away. 

It’s held up amazingly as well. Some of her best songs ever are on this album.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived