Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Finally Listened to Fun Tonight

Bonkers

Featured Posts

Bonkers

This is crazy, but when Chromatica came out, I defied Lady Gaga's wishes for me to listen to the album from start to finish.  I just wasn't in the mood and I loved Stupid Love, Rain on Me, Sine From Above, Babylon and Free Woman so much I just put off hearing the other tracks until I was in the mood for something new.  I know that's weird.

I was just shopping and I had headphones on and wasn't really paying attention when Fun Tonight came on.  Suddenly I had a few tears rolling down my cheeks and realized what happened.  Fun Tonight is so good and it makes me happy to know that my soul recognizes new Lady Gaga music even when my mind isn't paying attention.

I love it so much, I'm glad I waited.  I feel like a Jonas Brothers thought they would feel on their wedding nights back when they thought waiting was cool. :messga:

I never heard 911 until the VMAs.  I still haven't heard Plastic Doll, Enigma or Replay and only some of Alice & 1000 Doves.  :cryga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another sister joining the tight circle of Fun Tonighters yaas

EgOkn-SWoAAt7rR?format=jpg&name=medium

I applaud your will power though, don't ever take that for granted:vegas:

TheOriginalOne

So you’re the reason Chromatica streaming numbers aren’t where they should be 

93-F97-E19-91-EF-4-B27-980-E-1-D6-D3939-

FfFfFfFF

I didn't rush into Chromatica either as I didn't wait to overplay the album but to actually savour all songs individually. I listened to 1000 Doves for the first time a couple of days ago and I really loved the song. Waiting is cool.

Dr Fudge

Fun Tonight has been one of my absolute faves from the first listen, so I’m so glad you like it too! Now just get ready to hear Alice and Replay. :kiss:

Also, on the flip side- I’ve listened to the album so much that I need a break at this point to love it again like the first listen lol. But that’s how I’ve always been with every one of her albums. Listen to exhaustion, break, repeat...

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

AtLeastImAlive

“Fun Tonight” also made me (completely unexpectedly) cry the very first time I listened to the album, which shocked the hell out of me since it’s hardly a gut-wrenching ballad. But nonetheless, from the lyrics to her execution, you can hear the pain in her voice. It remains one of my favorite tracks even though I know it’s overwhelmingly  despised here!

Archived