💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Finally Listened to Fun Tonight

Bonkers

Featured Posts

Biggest Bitch

I never heard Just Dance, can someone explain me who is Lady Gaga? 

How did I get on this site anyway? 

Confused Math GIF

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
newseason

Great to hear you love it! Fun Tonight is in my top 3 Chromatica tracks since the beginning. Sometimes with Gaga, I happen to love the music but not care about the lyrics or viceversa but Fun Tonight has both good lyrics and a good instrumental.

Bonkers
1 minute ago, Biggest Bitch said:

I never heard Just Dance, can someone explain me who is Lady Gaga? 

How did I get on this site anyway? 

Confused Math GIF

Suddenly your username makes sense.  :ally:

Spoiler

I deserve it :giveup:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Reality

I'm happy that you have taste :hor: 

But also annoyed and confused as to why you haven't listened to the whole album yet :triggered: 

🃏🖤👹

It is crazy that you've chosen to listen to Chromatica this way (or not listen to it I guess), but at least you recognise that :laughga:

I teared up listening to Fun Tonight last night myself. It's been one of my favourites from the beginning, but I put it on last night after playing The Fame straight through, and the juxtaposition of that album with FT really hit me :bradley:

Pop Music

The way I listened to the album fully through the second it came out 5 times fully through cause I had no restraint for my gaga music thirst 

I'm glad you love Fun Tonight definitely an underrated and a defining moment on the album 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Don't worry I haven't listened to the whole album either:ladyhaha: I didn't have the courage, it's not a sound I'm a fan of:bradley:

But yeah, whatever we think about the sound of her music at each release, we all know that there's always something extremely real, human and vulnerable in all of her work. You can hear the pain, the hope. You HEAR FEELINGS

JusKeepBreathin

welcome-weve-been-5af1dc.jpg

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Massive Monster

Who is this "Lady Gaga" y'all keep talking about ? :confused:

Anyway... I'm off to a concert. Bye 

Kind regards

Cello

This is as triggering as finding out there are people here who never watched ASIB

Fix It Real Housewives GIF

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

I love Fun Tonight!!

It's made me cry as well, and Gaga said it's the saddest song on the album for her so it makes sense :kara:

There's a place in hell for people like you!!! :what:

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

Archived