Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa will announce the nominees for two American Music Awards

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
27 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Do we expect Gaga to get some ? 

she should be, eligibility period is September 27, 2019 through September 24, 2020 it will be probably fan voted like last year. 
This is from last year: 
American Music Awards nominees are based on key fan interactions as reflected on Billboard.com, including streaming, album and digital song sales, radio airplay, social activity and touring. These measurements are tracked by Billboard and its data partners, including Nielsen Music and Next Big Sound. The American Music Awards winners are voted entirely by fans.

I hope she will perform there. Event is on November 22 and it is shortly before Grammy's final-round voting so it could be good for her to sing there.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

zakariah

gaga will probably get some noms here & there but taylor’s probably gonna dominate cos they love her

Harry Kat

Gaga’s last win was in 2017 (Favourite Female Pop/Rock Artist). She should score some nominations and hopefully she will perform. She performed The Cure live from the Joanne World Tour in 2017 and Million Reasons in 2016! 

LateToCult
17 minutes ago, zakariah said:

taylor’s probably gonna dominate cos they love her

As she should. :firega:

AndyDWUW
32 minutes ago, Harry Kat said:

Gaga’s last win was in 2017 (Favourite Female Pop/Rock Artist). She should score some nominations and hopefully she will perform. She performed The Cure live from the Joanne World Tour in 2017 and Million Reasons in 2016! 

I was at that AMA The Cure performance in Washington DC 🥰 ahhh the memories

Archived