Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where does Gaga keep her wigs?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

I know it’s a random question but it’s just something fun I’ve been thinking about. :ladyhaha:

She must have 100’s and 100’s of wigs at this point. I’m mostly really talking her most iconic wigs she used during tours and music video’s. I know that a lot of her outfits and props are kept in warehouses by Haus Of Gaga (?) but I’m just curious, so I guess maybe they store her wigs here too but just IMAGINE how many there are! Do you think she keeps some at home too? Or she has a whole place specially for them? Any idea’s?

PsychoMaxcara

What I want to know is if she'll ever wear the ARTPOP Venus wig or if she, at the very least, remembers it. That was my favorite lewk of all time.

PatrickMonster

We need a documentary of this warehouse or a whole Gaga museum with all her stuff on display

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

What I want to know is if she'll ever wear the ARTPOP Venus wig or if she, at the very least, remembers it. That was my favorite lewk of all time.

I’m sure she remembers it , and who knows maybe she wears it sometimes

I’d LOVE to have a dress up party with her! :giveup:

pop a 911

I wonder if the wigs at the Haus of Gaga in Las Vegas are the actual wigs or if they’re recreations of them la-1559244728-yptzsi379p-snap-imagemaxresdefault.jpg

i’m not real, i’m theatre

LittleMonster20
3 minutes ago, Little99 said:

In her closet? 

I think that’s possible, but those would probably be her more ‘normal’ wigs (like the straight pink ones she was wearing while promoting Chromatica from home). I doubt she opens her closet and the tour wigs are just laying around.

CautiousLurker

What do you mean? It's all been her natural hair :oprah:

That time it glowed was because of a rare type of phosphorescent algae :vegas:

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, POP A 911 said:

I wonder if the wigs at the Haus of Gaga in Las Vegas are the actual wigs or if they’re recreations of them la-1559244728-yptzsi379p-snap-imagemaxresdefault.jpg

They look real, I don’t see why they would recreate them. Is this still open or did they empty this already with MGM being closed now?

Xoxo Adriana

some of them are donated to museums, and i’m assuming she’s donated a lot of the real ones too madame tussaud’s, unless they use replicas.

the remaining ones i believe she stores in an archive, as she’s talked about this before but can’t exactly remember which interview, but she said she also stores her michael jackson outfits she bought in an auction in an archive as well. so i would assume this is where she’s keep them:)

LittleMonster20
2 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

some of them are donated to museums, and i’m assuming she’s donated a lot of the real ones too madame tussaud’s, unless they use replicas.

the remaining ones i believe she stores in an archive, as she’s talked about this before but can’t exactly remember which interview, but she said she also stores her michael jackson outfits she bought in an auction in an archive as well. so i would assume this is where she’s keep them:)

I didn’t know she donated some of them! I saw her Madame Tussauds statue in Amsterdam and I must say the wig was top quality, maybe she donated this one?

I also forgot about her MJ collection, I would LOVE to see it honestly sometime (if she still has it).

Xoxo Adriana
5 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I didn’t know she donated some of them! I saw her Madame Tussauds statue in Amsterdam and I must say the wig was top quality, maybe she donated this one?

I also forgot about her MJ collection, I would LOVE to see it honestly sometime (if she still has it).

very much a possibility it was all donated! particularly the outfits, not too sure about the weave but i would guess so.

she has donated her outfits and wigs to museums in the past 100% for sure. her meat dress, 2009 VMA performance outfit and several other fits have been donated to museums across the globe. this doesn’t include the vegas museum, but yes those outfits and wigs were brought out from the archives.

she actually wore one of the MJ jackets once, but she doesn’t wear them often as she explained she keeps it all strictly preserved.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNP5xPT-aVQ88AXd3jn5w

LittleMonster20
Just now, Xoxo Adriana said:

very much a possibility it was all donated! particularly the outfits, not too sure about the weave but i would guess so.

she has donated her outfits and wigs to museums in the past 100% for sure. her meat dress, 2009 VMA performance outfit and several other fits have been donated to museums across the globe. this doesn’t include the vegas museum, but yes those outfits and wigs were brought out from the archives.

I hope we get to see these warehouses someday, maybe Gaga should do a tour of it or something? Imagine getting to walk around in there and see all those iconic pieces! :cryga:

Wigs require a lot of care if you want them to stay in shape so I’m assuming she has a special closet dedicated to them. I remember reading that she has an underground vault for all the costumes and stuff, so I think they’re with them? 

A special vogue edition with a dofumentary including a tour of her basement wardrobe plus some of her collabs would be... 

Archived