💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

This Adele SNL skit receives backlash

COOOK

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
29 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Comedy is about punching up and down. The whole point of comedy is to see the humor in a situation. Its not a personal attack on anyone. Its okay to joke about sad and lonely people looking for an escape.

Are you saying we cant joke about Emos because there is pain behind their look? we cant joke about older men dating younger women because they are insecure? we cant joke about women traveling to africa to sleep with african men because they are lonely?..

I’m not saying any of those things. We can joke about all of those things.  But at least make the joke funny. These SNL skits are just sad. And you’re right about comedy being about punching up and down. SNL fails because there are no punches??? I wouldn’t call it comedy but conceptual humour- it’s not funny in any way except as a skit.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I’m not saying any of those things. We can joke about all of those things.  But at least make the joke funny. These SNL skits are just sad. And you’re right about comedy being about punching up and down. SNL fails because there are no punches??? I wouldn’t call it comedy but conceptual humour- it’s not funny in any way except as a skit.

Yeah I agree it wasnt funny, but i guess their inetntion is comedy

Lord Temptation
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Yeah I agree it wasnt funny, but their inetntion is comedy

SNL hasn’t been consistently funny in years, or decades even, depending on who you ask. It’s just a vehicle now for celebrities.

Clarence

its just "woke" white ppl and black twitter being annoying again and not getting that its actually making fun of the white women. move along nothing to see here.

I’m going to take a new tact when coming across situations like this where people get offended for nothing and I suggest others do the same. Just ignore them. Let these SJWs be enraged and completely miserable amongst themselves. Maybe THEN they will see and read what the rest of us do when they realize how little most people care about their absurdity. 

Pennywise
19 minutes ago, ClarenceCross said:

and black twitter being annoying again

yeah no racist undertones whatsoever right :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise
1 minute ago, lego said:

I feel like I’m on completely different forum, barely recognizing any names. :enigma:

@Pennywise

That's how I've been feeling about this forum recently tbh, a lot of people who sound very... republican, are around :awkney:

ToxicHot

This “backlash” is stupid. :awkney:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

5 minutes ago, venusfly said:

A handful of tweets with barely any response to them is not a backlash

Everyone's a celebrity in their own Twitter-filled mind

Don't Call Me Gaga

1 hour ago, BioStasis said:

Let's be real though, Adele was due for some public thrashings. She's been in the industry, for what, 12 years and has never had any obvious attempts to drag her name. And we all know society cannot STAND to see a woman enjoying success so they concoct asinine "scandals" to try and ruin their success. The cycle of sexism and misogyny ticks on. 

Adele was already bashed a few weeks ago 

Clarence
46 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

yeah no racist undertones whatsoever right :billie:

u really gonna tell me im being racist to my own people huh.

Pennywise
Just now, ClarenceCross said:

u really gonna tell me im being racist to my own people huh.

I'm not exactly saying you're racist, just that the use of language has racist undertones. And since we're anonymous people on the internet I've had no way of knowing that it is your own people. If so, you obviously have a right to say whatever you want 

Archived