đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Sine from above ballad for holidays?

Lee

Featured Posts

Would you be up for a Sine from above piano version with elton released as a winter holiday song. With the religious, childhood and stars imagery it could fit with the holiday season. So, with a snow filled music video, it could be really up lifting and bring some hope/happiness to a crappy year. Also, ballads do better in the winter and will probably connect with Elton fans. Also also, with it being used in the perfume commercial the general public are already primed and would recognise the song. 

Genuine Guy 09

Of course, it should've been a fall single with ballad release like on the Valentino ad.. But :shrug:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

numb the flame
52 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Of course, it should've been a fall single with ballad release like on the Valentino ad.. But :shrug:

they didn't even record new vocals for the Valentino ad, they just slapped the piano chords over the album acapella. If Gaga were to release an acoustic version I'd rather they record acoustic vocals too like Joanne (WDYTYG?')

Genuine Guy 09
43 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

they didn't even record new vocals for the Valentino ad, they just slapped the piano chords over the album acapella. If Gaga were to release an acoustic version I'd rather they record acoustic vocals too like Joanne (WDYTYG?')

Sounds about right 

Love your username BTW 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

numb the flame
1 hour ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Sounds about right 

Love your username BTW 

thought I'd make it a Fun Tonight lyric as I knew no one else would have it considering few people like Fun Tonight :cryga:

thatfoxyfeeling

I like your optimism but the perfume ad didn’t go viral or anything, the gp would hardly know anything about the new Valentino perfume nor SFA unless they’ve listened to the album. At this point I don’t see the point releasing another single for the album, she’s obviously not invested in this era anymore and I don’t blame her after the ups and downs. :fatcat:

Archived