Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele - SNL: Hosting not Performing (Album Incomplete)

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast

Yup! Y'all will be waiting for that "collaboration" for a while. :ladyhaha:

But y'all should check out the sketch that parodies The Bachelor, because Adele gives an impromptu concert in it, and she's so good. I almost teared up at her vocals, plus I thought she was giving a little bit extra to do fan service for the audience, who's mostly made up of first responders. 

She/Her/Hers

My guess is she was scheduled to perform but since the album isn’t finished, she decided to host instead, humble Queen :enigma:

Hottie Detector

Petrichor

I don’t believe her. She was yelling at a wedding late last year/early this year that her album is coming in September 2020, and all of these rumors that her album is dropping this month started days before her SNL hosting gig was announced.

1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

Damn she looks amazing, glad to finally see her. 

She was STUNNING the whole episode :firega:

Hottie Detector

Bonkers

My guess is she's waiting for Gaga to sign off on the collab.

First it was returned because she just wrote "L" on it.

Now Gaga is going to send it.... "soon".

:messga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Anderson123
3 minutes ago, Petrichor said:

I don’t believe her. She was yelling at a wedding late last year/early this year that her album is coming in September 2020, and all of these rumors that her album is dropping this month started days before her SNL hosting gig was announced.

You have to take in mind that those were the plans before the pandemic so probably all of the mixing and stuff they had planned between March-September had to be put on hold or postponed, even touring and promo plans.

Thomas P
3 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Good. We don't want her to release in the same award season Gaga is competing in. :excited:

She’s not though, eligibility ended august 31 I believe. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Galagala
32 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Good. We don't want her to release in the same award season Gaga is competing in. :excited:

Ugh.... Grammys submission was closed last month.

Galagala
32 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Ugh.... Grammys submission was closed last month.

Archived