Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Melania Trump debuts new nose + stunt double conspiracy

Kimmo

Featured Posts

2020's last card will be Apocalypse by an army of Melania Trump clones

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AtLeastImAlive
6 minutes ago, GABEL said:

Melania Trump probably wants her husband out of White House more than anyone, she clearly hates being first lady and receiving so much hatred everyday:laughga:

Given her staggering level of hypocrisy and cruelty, she gets off incredibly easily, just like her disgusting husband.

My_Post__21_.1529608579.jpg

1 minute ago, AtLeastImAlive said:

Given her staggering level of hypocrisy and cruelty, she gets off incredibly easily, just like her disgusting husband.

My_Post__21_.1529608579.jpg

hypocrisy means she doesn't want to do it but pretends to care.
she's always honest with us, she doesn't want to do the job, she doesn't care about the presidency and the charities forced on her:huntyga:

she might be cruel but it's not her choice in the first place so I won't blame it on her.

AtLeastImAlive
12 minutes ago, GABEL said:

hypocrisy means she doesn't want to do it but pretends to care.
she's always honest with us, she doesn't want to do the job, she doesn't care about the presidency and the charities forced on her:huntyga:

she might be cruel but it's not her choice in the first place so I won't blame it on her.

Then instead of spending 1.5 years redoing her prenup whilst living in the taxpayer dime prior to moving into the WH, she should’ve divorced him. No one forced her into this.

She’s a ****ing birther for gods sake; she continues peddling that racist theory to this day. She’s racist trash, and is just as complicit as the remainder of the administration. “I secretly didn’t want to!” is not a viable excuse; they tried that at Nuremberg. 

6 minutes ago, AtLeastImAlive said:

Then instead of spending 1.5 years redoing her prenup whilst living in the taxpayer dime prior to moving into the WH, she should’ve divorced him. No one forced her into this.

She’s a ****ing birther for gods sake; she continues peddling that racist theory to this day. She’s racist trash, and is just as complicit as the remainder of the administration. “I secretly didn’t want to!” is not a viable excuse; they tried that at Nuremberg. 

I didn't want to justify for her bad behaviors, I just want to point out she clearly wasn't that into the WH lifestyle:laughga:

AtLeastImAlive
13 hours ago, buzzkill said:

I’m disgusted that this type of comment are made in here. people face structure changes every year.Of course she made some surgeries, but if you still have the same face structure you had 5 years ago, please share the recipe. 

By the way, since you seem confused regarding human development and overly concerned about my own “recipe” for such, this is largely how a person appears throughout the entirety of their lifespan, Ie with minimal changes over approximately three decades, provided they have something to offer the world and thus don’t necessitate cosmetic procedures every 5 years minimum just to be “important.” So, you’re welcome for this breakthrough, I suppose. 

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ahi65xHXM3sTgVV1sKuaCVn1vqZd

Archived