Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ariana Grande - Positions album track list

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Taylucifer
5 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

34+35 :gaycat: Getting for Ariana's Erotica

notice how shut up is the track before:billie: therefore reading as, shut up 69:gaycat:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hieronymus
5 hours ago, River said:

so many tributes lol

Shut up - black eyed pease

34+35 - 6ix9nine

Motive(ation) - Normani

Just Like Magic (fire) - P!nk

off the table - off to the race - lana

safety net - NilĂĽfer Yanya

my hair - gaga

nasty (girl) - destinys child

west side - TQ/The Game

love language - Kehlani

positions - billboard chart

obvious - westlife

pov - Wiz Khalifa/McFly

You chose the inferior track

Butters Stotch

Ty Dolla Sign 

Tired Britney Spears GIF

Excited about Doja and The Weeknd, though.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

numb the flame
8 hours ago, AvatarOfficial said:

When will we get CDs? :grr:

either this album has been completed for a while and they've been producing physicals ready for the release or it'll be on streaming first then physical later on during the album cycle (if at all)

pov omg sounds sultry lol I guess it's just a world play and actually will fall behind lead single album theme ...

my hair kinda sounds cool, excited for Weekends feature, shut up and nasty remind me of Xtina's songs, will this album be my favorite after her 2014-2016 era, we shall see....

PsychoMaxcara
12 hours ago, Dukttapetoo said:

You chose the inferior track

OMG YAAASSSSSSSS

Kelly's albums are amazing, she's extremely underrated :enigma:

i'm looking forward to doja and the weeknd collabs but that back cover :yennefer: ari sis you're one of the biggest popstars on the planet not an indie artist with 50 followers on spotify :rip:

holy scheisse
19 hours ago, ConnorFilm said:

I wonder how Nicki, a constant Ari collaborator, feels about Doja Cat being on this album instead of her. 

She probably dgaf since she is cool with Doja Cat 

holy scheisse

I kinda hope that it's not just a sexual album, and that the intention is to seem like a sex album and then the songs actually have nothing to do with sex lol 

PsychoMaxcara
14 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

I kinda hope that it's not just a sexual album, and that the intention is to seem like a sex album and then the songs actually have nothing to do with sex lol 

If positions is anything to go by, the titles are as sexual as it gets, meaning -- the titles are merely double entendres, but the actual meaning might be something completely different or there will be more ways to interpret the song. Just like how the video for 'positions' interprets it as a statement about the many different roles a woman can play in life even though it clearly has a sexual undertone as well.

I would personally welcome a full on raunchy orgy filled album because I think everyone has the right to explore that side of themselves at least once in their career, but I'm fine with her doing something clever-er.

holy scheisse
51 minutes ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

If positions is anything to go by, the titles are as sexual as it gets, meaning -- the titles are merely double entendres, but the actual meaning might be something completely different or there will be more ways to interpret the song. Just like how the video for 'positions' interprets it as a statement about the many different roles a woman can play in life even though it clearly has a sexual undertone as well.

I would personally welcome a full on raunchy orgy filled album because I think everyone has the right to explore that side of themselves at least once in their career, but I'm fine with her doing something clever-er.

I agree. She really has yet to go full on raunch, and I'm all about sex positivity-- but I just crave something more substantial than sexy music. But hey, we shall see. I'm sure to be bopping either way lol

Teletubby
1 hour ago, Rudz Xinc said:

Where is Gaga? :noparty:

in Chromatica

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived