Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy watchers worried for Wendy Williams's state of mind

PsychoMaxcara

Featured Posts

PsychoMaxcara

Ok, so ever since Wendy Williams returned with the Wendy Williams Show after her attempts at hosting the show from home failed, and amidst rumored mental breakdowns--fans have consistently complained about Wendy's erratic behavior, her having trouble expressing thoughts and often time losing her train of thought entirely. This is nothing new to me as a fan (I stan Wendy, I stan her hard; I couldn't possibly call myself gay and NOT stan *the* Wendy Williams).

However, yesterday's show got me worried as well. You can watch the episode right here:

She seems noticeably slower than usual as if she's on something, has trouble concentrating on one topic, and she called Adele "Odelle" which is not something she ever did. 

She might just be overworked.

But the comments:

comments-wendy.jpg

PsychoMaxcara
7 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Shes clearly just drunk or high. If I remember, I think Wendy has a drinking issue?

Yes, she'd checked herself into a sober house before and has been quite outspoken about her addiction.

I still think she's suffering behind the scenes because of the divorce. I feel very very sorry for her.

FrederickSpears

I love Wendy but she was either drunk or on drugs again, it was sad and something wasn't right.

Quartz

I'm sorry, but she needs a break. The show is toxic. 

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

TimisaMonster

She does seem to be a lil slow in speech and slurring some words...perhaps drinking or drugs as people have said. 

Keep in mind...she is still dealing with divorce, her show ratings have gone down (but so have everyones), the show isn't as lively and engaging when 3 people are in the audience compared to 100 so the energy will be off, plus she is probably burnt out tired and doesn't know what else to do, but put on a show for everyone else

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ToxicHot

I’ve actually been watching the show almost every day this week. She seems normal? :toofunny:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

boysomewhere

i thinh she was on drugs, not sure she was on medicine drugs or just drugs to get high , you can see it on her (inner) eye and her body 

PsychoMaxcara
8 minutes ago, Fusel said:

Hollywood is a scary place

She lives in (and hosts the show) in New York, but I agree--showbiz in general is a tough place.

Queen Gloria

She's slurring a lot here, wow. She definitely seems drunk. It's even more awkward and noticeable now because of how small the audience is. When she first came back with this season, I thought it was very strange that she'd developed this new nervous tick of saying "Mhmm, mhmm, mhmm, mhmm" about 15 times in a row. Now this, she should definitely just take a break. 

ChavaWM

Didn't Nene say she does tons of coke? They were like bffs for a while.

Not a fan but hope she gets the help she needs

Archived