💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Ariana shade Pete Davidson in "positions"?

COOOK

Featured Posts

Ehm I hope not, he doesn't seem to be a person that would take shade very well

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

FrederickSpears

I hope not. He's not said anything bad about her and hasn't talked about her publicly in a long time and he has mental health issues so that wouldn't be cool. I think this is a reach though!

Bonkers

Pete Davidson has Borderline Personality Disorder. Because of the way people with BPD are psychologically wired, being dumped or abandoned is much more hurtful and scary than it is for most people without BPD.  It's a proven symptom of the disorder.

That's why when Ariana wrote, "Thank you, next" it was a really tough blow for someone like Pete.  

I think she got that at some point so I'm sure she wouldn't be coming back for more intentionally because she's a nice person and not desperate for attention.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

gypsy101
39 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Pete Davidson has Borderline Personality Disorder. Because of the way people with BPD are psychologically wired, being dumped or abandoned is much more hurtful and scary than it is for most people without BPD.  It's a proven symptom of the disorder.

That's why when Ariana wrote, "Thank you, next" it was a really tough blow for someone like Pete.  

I think she got that at some point so I'm sure she wouldn't be coming back for more intentionally because she's a nice person and not desperate for attention.  

but... she said “for Pete I’m so thankful”? how is that shade

Blastertoyo
42 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Except she sent them all a copy of the song beforehand except Mac obviously so they knew and she wouldn’t have put it out if they said no 

54 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

I hope not. He's not said anything bad about her and hasn't talked about her publicly in a long time and he has mental health issues so that wouldn't be cool. I think this is a reach though!

please enlighten me to death

Bonkers
40 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

but... she said “for Pete I’m so thankful”? how is that shade

It's not shade.  but "thank you, next" is kind of like,

"you're dismissed, thanks, but you were just one person helping me on my journey and now I'm done with you and singing about it to the whole world."

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Agunimon
On 10/24/2020 at 2:07 PM, Bonkers said:

It's not shade.  but "thank you, next" is kind of like,

"you're dismissed, thanks, but you were just one person helping me on my journey and now I'm done with you and singing about it to the whole world."

that's exactly how I felt about the song when I saw the name of it. it took a long time for me to look at it differently. eventually I enjoyed the song, but I still would have been FUMED if an ex of mine included our relationship in a song called "thank you next"

Archived