💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

K-pop star Irene Apologizes for Immature Behavior After Attacking Editor

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

rs_634x1024-201022095508-634-Irene-Red-V

K-pop star Irene has issued a public apology and revealed herself to be the subject of a journalist's recent outcry. 

Reportedly on October 20, a fashion editor named Kang Kook Hwa took to social media with allegations about an unnamed female celebrity who she accused of "spewing insults at my face." She further described the encounter as "hell for 20 minutes." 

Following the claims, Irene, a 29-year-old member of South Korean girl group Red Velvet, came forward online. 

"This is Irene," the singer began in an Oct. 22 Instagram post, which was typed in Korean and has been translated to English. "I sincerely apologize for hurting the stylist with my foolish attitude and careless words and actions."

https://www.eonline.com/news/1201040/k-pop-star-irene-apologizes-for-immature-behavior-after-verbally-attacking-fashion-editor

ballerios

the stylist is overdramating lol

its just bein human .. sometimes you got a rough day and sometimes you don't

i hate cancel culture so much 

PsychoMaxcara

Was she actually canceled over this? :enigma:

I think this just goes to show idols are human beings... flaws and all. With their schedules, crazy diets, constant mandatory practice, and zero dating life I'd probably snap sooner or later. 

Linus Gaga

I used to like Irene but this behavior is not okay, and not people in this thread blaming the victims :saladga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

ToxicHot

Never cared all that much for Red Velvet :huntyga:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Loads of people in the industry agreed with the stylists post, people from Vogue, Allure and other big brands liked the post and said similar stories. Even a trainee from the same company claims Irene bullied them when she was a trainee.

Of course her fans are attacking the stylist and demeaning them, but that's to be expected from stans.

As a Red Velvet fan I'm extremely disappointed. She'll be fine though, she's pretty and people are vain.

Not her fans threatening to SUE :selena:

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

Luna Lovegood

this is why seulgi >>> 

luna’s advocate

BUtterfield 8
38 minutes ago, pillos said:

She’s apparently done this before 

also attitude and social etiquettes are indispensable in Korean culture 

Cybikitty
52 minutes ago, pillos said:

Being famous isn't a free pass to be a **** to people :triggered: 

Gerrard174
58 minutes ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

Was she actually canceled over this? :enigma:

I think this just goes to show idols are human beings... flaws and all. With their schedules, crazy diets, constant mandatory practice, and zero dating life I'd probably snap sooner or later. 

She will not be completely cancelled but she will lose most advertisement/CF and endorsement

newseason

I'm so tired of this "scandal". People are so quick to ruin someone's career (which took years and years of effort and hard work) for a moment of weakness. I don't agree with acting bad to your subordinates but this is blown out of proportions. The way in which people nowadays deal with things on the internet is wrong. Instead of giving people second chances and let them grow from their mistakes, they just hurry to destroy everything these people have bulit. As if a perfect person exists. Also, we don't even know the reason for her outburst and if it was as bad as that stylist claims to be. As always, people waste energy on trivial matters but when important things are at stake, everyone stays quiet. 

5 minutes ago, newseason said:

I'm so tired of this "scandal". People are so quick to ruin someone's career (which took years and years of effort and hard work) for a moment of weakness. I don't agree with acting bad to your subordinates but this is blown out of proportions. The way in which people nowadays deal with things on the internet is wrong. Instead of giving people second chances and let them grow from their mistakes, they just hurry to destroy everything these people have bulit. As if a perfect person exists. Also, we don't even know the reason for her outburst and if it was as bad as that stylist claims to be. As always, people waste energy on trivial matters but when important things are at stake, everyone stays quiet. 

I totally agree with you 

Archived