Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does gaga not acknowledge Colby O'Donis

Frivolero

Featured Posts

hieronymus
1 minute ago, Red said:

I get the vibes she didn't want to collab with him at all

She used to speak pretty highly of him in interviews, but we all know how she likes to fluff and embellish.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dukttapetoo said:

She used to speak pretty highly of him in interviews, but we all know how she likes to fluff and embellish.

Well I don't expect a debut artist to be like "ugh this man, my label forced me to collab with him but go off I guesssss" on interviews

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

hieronymus

More impointantly I think we should be concerned about why he can't bend his index fingers.

colby-o-donis-wango-tango-2012-06.jpg

colby_o'donis_2502720.jpg

36440757761_8018a23db1_b.jpg

183302-akon-et-colby-o-donis-aux-america

2008+American+Music+Awards+Red+Carpet+Ar

he thought he had us for a second, but we knew he switched hands

b17fd0e8e7c250657538beac7a822ffa.jpg

He even got to Kel Mitchell!

hqdefault.jpg

colby-odonis-5th-annual-black-260nw-1063

colby-odonis-at-rehab-inside-hard-rock-h

Finishing strong with a two-fer

ToxicHot

I always thought he was sort of cute :ally: but apparently there’s some bad history between him and Gaga I’m unaware of.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

numb the flame

since @PunkTheFunk doesn't want to say what happened between Colby and Gaga, does anyone else care to tell us or is this just some beef that only PunkTheFunk knows about?

elijahfan

I'm sure she wishes him well, but she most definitely never asked for him to be plugged on her song back in the day so I don't blame her for acting like this feature doesn't exist.

hieronymus
9 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

since @PunkTheFunk doesn't want to say what happened between Colby and Gaga, does anyone else care to tell us or is this just some beef that only PunkTheFunk knows about?

I'm pretty sure it's a bit

hieronymus
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I'm sure she wishes him well, but she most definitely never asked for him to be plugged on her song back in the day so I don't blame her for acting like this feature doesn't exist.

I don't know what you guys want from her in this situation. It's not like she's chummy with Space Cowboy, Twista, or even Florence Welch anymore. She gave her thoughts on him during TF and TFM eras in interviews and during shows, and now any BTS about the song isn't relevant.

Stephen

Wasn’t his verse written by Akon? But then they wanted to push Colby because he was a new artist they thought had potential so they had him record Akon’s verse but they kept a lot of Akon’s vocals too. That’s what I thought.

And Gaga was so happy to have her debut single I’m sure she didn’t mind having another up and coming artist on her song. She was very generous with collabs back then. Of course there was never any real artistic connection or friendship between them. 

Dr Fudge

I mean what’s she supposed to say about him in 2020?

“Remember that guy nobody knows I collaborated with 12 years ago? Well here’s the tea sis...”

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

I don’t think she really acknowledges any of her collaborators regularly. I mean, what is there to say? It’s been 12 years since they recorded the song. I doubt there’s any bad blood, but it just wouldn’t be relevant. She doesn’t talk about Flo-Rida, Space Cowboy, BeyoncĂ©, TI, Twista, Too Short or Florence Welch either. If somebody directly asked her about any of them, I’m sure she’d say something nice, but why would she bring them up? 

Contessa

I do wonder what’s it’s like to be the guy no one knows from an icons debut song. Do people like ever recognize him?:ladyhaha:

41 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Can't believe @PunkTheFunk is an insider :udidnt: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived