Why does gaga not acknowledge Colby O'Donis

Frivolero

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk
6 hours ago, numb the flame said:

since @PunkTheFunk doesn't want to say what happened between Colby and Gaga, does anyone else care to tell us or is this just some beef that only PunkTheFunk knows about?

He knows what he did. Let's leave it at that.

numb the flame
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

He knows what he did. Let's leave it at that.

oh wait omg yeah thank you so much you rejogged all of my memory of the super public beef between Gaga and Colby how could I have forgotten about it :madge:

Duella Dvil
7 hours ago, Dukttapetoo said:

More impointantly I think we should be concerned about why he can't bend his index fingers.

colby-o-donis-wango-tango-2012-06.jpg

colby_o'donis_2502720.jpg

36440757761_8018a23db1_b.jpg

183302-akon-et-colby-o-donis-aux-america

2008+American+Music+Awards+Red+Carpet+Ar

he thought he had us for a second, but we knew he switched hands

b17fd0e8e7c250657538beac7a822ffa.jpg

He even got to Kel Mitchell!

hqdefault.jpg

colby-odonis-5th-annual-black-260nw-1063

colby-odonis-at-rehab-inside-hard-rock-h

Finishing strong with a two-fer

WHAT IS THIS HUNTY

www.instagram.com/theduella666

hieronymus
7 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

oh wait omg yeah thank you so much you rejogged all of my memory of the super public beef between Gaga and Colby how could I have forgotten about it :madge:

Shhh. They're just joking

hieronymus
Just now, Duella DeVil said:

WHAT IS THIS HUNTY

Omfg not your jff link in your signature. You legend

50 minutes ago, dolce vita said:

i would LOVE to know what happened with her old collaborators. not just Colby but Space Cowboy was seen with her all the time during that era too. 

Yeah, I genuinely still love a few of the Space Cowboy songs he let her sample in the old tour intros and his remixes. Imagine if he produced or remixed some stuff today :pray:

18 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

What happend?

nathantj594

Cause Akon put them both on the track. I bet you money they’ve never even been in the same room as one another. 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

freebit

The last time I heard him mentioned to her in an interview was during the ARTPOP era. The radio DJ was like, "what happened to Colby O' Donis?" I think she said he was really nice. It was a short, chaotic interview since it was two DJs asking all sorts of questions, so there was a lot of jumping around, and we never never heard the last time she saw him, or whether she knew what he was up to now or anything. 

I mean, she doesn't acknowledge her latest album and you expect her to acknowledge Colby? :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Modern Ecstacy
28 minutes ago, freebit said:

The last time I heard him mentioned to her in an interview was during the ARTPOP era. The radio DJ was like, "what happened to Colby O' Donis?" I think she said he was really nice. It was a short, chaotic interview since it was two DJs asking all sorts of questions, so there was a lot of jumping around, and we never never heard the last time she saw him, or whether she knew what he was up to now or anything. 

omg what interview was this?

freebit
3 hours ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

omg what interview was this?

I have no idea, I just remember it being one of those posts where half of it was just us anticipating she'd be on at some point, and the interview being short and anti-climatic, lol. All I know is that it happened sometime from September-November in 2013. 

Archived