💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is MARINA the most unproblematic pop girl?

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

I mean she's not too famous, but she's not a "who?", she's just famous enough to the point where she has her hits and music to the public, and her private life to herself. I love how her personal issues are never discussed or talked about on gossip sites and magazines. She's barely ever never had any feuds with other artists. She doesn't shade or diss anyone. She doesn't rely on scandals to get attention or have her name mentioned or talked about. She's in it because she loves to do it. She's able to keep her classy image throughout her career despite changing her stage name.

Sorry but we got no other choice but to stan a focused and unproblematic queen! :applause:

Marina-Press-Image-3-Zoey-Grossman.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes :flutter:

Spoiler

everytime marina is mentioned this vid pops up in my head :air:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

yes and
Just now, Cookie Tookie said:

Just wait until they dig through her Twitter 

lmao exactly this 
if she is bigger, she will be cancelled immediately 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Contessa
2 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Just wait until they dig through her Twitter 

It never fails they always find something. :ladyhaha:

IWasBornThisWay
3 minutes ago, Gam said:

Yes :flutter:

Hide contents

everytime marina is mentioned this vid pops up in my head :air:

is this even legal? đŸ˜č 

singing the world suicidal in front of kids... 

oh well, kids are also human-beings living in this world and maybe they should learn that it’s not that easy 😅

Emigrante

Yes, she's one of the most genuine artists I've discovered. She always fights for right things. Obviously she had her moments, but she's just human being. Gaga also had her moments. It's like when you are famous you're forbidden to make any mistakes cause everyone is quick to judge you. Lmao. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Its very easy to cancel someone if you wanted, because it applies to every single human being.

Marina mocked feminism is one her her songs, then she apologized for it. Blackface in I Am Not A Robot video. Appropriation of a Native American headdress in her “How to Be a Heartbreaker” video. She said cops are mentally ill..

EDIT: 

I personally dont think any of the things I mentioned about Marina is wrong, im just saying you can make anyone look problematic. Because the standard of whos problematic applies to everyone. You can also take something not problematic and turn it into one.

Ehm she said a bunch of questionable things in her Family Jewels era interviews tbh, but I guess she has been educated cause she stopped doing that

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

RandomName
47 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Its very easy to cancel someone if you wanted, because it applies to every single human being.

Marina mocked feminism is one her her songs, then she apologized for it. Blackface in I Am Not A Robot video. Appropriation of a Native American headdress in her “How to Be a Heartbreaker” video. She said cops are mentally ill..

That was definitely not blackface in I Am Not A Robot. Blackface is the intention to look like a POC. Marina didnt. Thats a reach. Appropriation if the native american headdress? Also a reach, unless you wanna include all the little boys and girls who dress up as indians for halloween. Also i assumed everyone on this site was ACAB

52 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

What song mocks feminism? If you’re referring to Can’t Pin Me Down, that song is pro-feminism and I don’t recall her ever apologizing for it. Also the I Am Not A Robot video is clearly not black face. You’d have to be trying really hard to find a reason to dislike her to come to that conclusion. 

1 minute ago, Gagz said:

If you’re referring to Can’t Pin Me Down, that song is pro-feminism and I don’t recall her ever apologizing for it.

She didn't "apologize" for it (neither she had to) but I remeber her elaborating her point in that line on twitter back in the day

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived