💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga on EMAs performers page

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

voidfigure
8 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I really don’t get what’s so delusional about thinking she might perform, she’s literally the most nominated of the night. Ofc there’s a possibility she won’t, but it’s not too far off to assume she might. I remember many calling anyone who thought she would perform at the VMAs delusional.

She's not even on the page anymore (at least for me) 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

Which is perfectly fine, since the wiki should be about facts, not rumors or dreams.

According to the wiki, there were 12 performers before last year and 14 last year, so there are definitely more to announce in addition to the current 6. There are still two weeks until the event.

Jose P
9 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

Well yes the source is Wikipedia it wasn’t trustworthy in the first place bc anyone can edit it. I’m talking more about the people who expect her to maybe perform being called delusional when it’s really not far fetched to think maybe the most nominated artist of the night could perform.

Teletubby
On 10/24/2020 at 11:42 AM, MaryJaneHolland said:

Without her, it's 6 perofmers, how many performances do the EMAs usually have?

usually about 11-13 but these are smaller artists and one more famous, it will be more likely someone who will promote his/her album so probably Miley or Shawn. 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

voidfigure
8 hours ago, Gaby15 said:

Which is perfectly fine, since the wiki should be about facts, not rumors or dreams. 

Exactly

Archived