Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga on EMAs performers page

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, zakariah said:

it’s election era now, so chromatica era has to take a step back so probably just a bored fan

election era 
ha ha lol GIF

Spoiler

Sad Am Fine GIF by MOODMAN

My name isn't Alice

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curunir
2 hours ago, MoonIight said:

Give it up delishees, Chromatica era is dead, ghostbuster

That's what everyone said in July and August then the VMAs and 911 happened :trollga:

Curunir
13 minutes ago, KevinWright said:

I mean... can she even travel to Europe? :bradley:

She doesn't necessarily have to. She can film her performance in the US just like she did for the VMAs.

BTS filmed theirs in South Korea for example.

But I'm not gonna get my hopes up :bradley:

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Curunir said:

That's what everyone said in July and August then the VMAs and 911 happened :trollga:

then after the vMA's and 911, we all thought the era was back on track and Gaga dipped again :cryga:

MaryJaneHolland
20 minutes ago, KevinWright said:

Everything will be prerecorded.

Steccazero

THis is obvioulsy a bored stan BUT i think she'll come back after the election (we learnt that she likes to focus on social issues first). So november the 8th could be doable!

Moreover she had a huge night at the VMAs and she's again the most nominated so I guess she could have some kind of deal with MTV..

pls get into this ***uettery

JoanneMonster

But if she was to perform, we would have an annoncement by now, right?

I don't know guys I think she doesn't really want to perform chromatica, we literally got 1 performance in 9 months. I love her but I don't expect anything else from this era and it feels like she doesn't even care about the album...

I See You

numb the flame
Just now, JoanneMonster said:

But if she was to perform, we would have an annoncement by now, right?

I don't know guys I think she doesn't really want to perform chromatica, we literally got 1 performance in 9 months. I love her but I don't expect anything else from this era and it feels like she doesn't even care about the album...

lo this highkey

It doesn't matter if she performs or not, her pathetic fans will find something to moan about; just like they did with the VMA performance even though it was one of the best TV performances of her career. 

freebit

I have delusional hope that she performs. :bradley:

She's the most nominated of the night. It would be cool if she just fired up the fog machine and gave us a piano ballad of something like Sine or Alice.

numb the flame
10 hours ago, freebit said:

I have delusional hope that she performs. :bradley:

She's the most nominated of the night. It would be cool if she just fired up the fog machine and gave us a piano ballad of something like Sine or Alice.

this

22 hours ago, KevinWright said:

She can, but if she performs, it will be probably pre-recorded from LA.

OT: According to Hungarian news, some of the performances will take place in four iconic locations in Budapest.

Jose P

I really don’t get what’s so delusional about thinking she might perform, she’s literally the most nominated of the night. Ofc there’s a possibility she won’t, but it’s not too far off to assume she might. I remember many calling anyone who thought she would perform at the VMAs delusional.

Archived