opinion

RockGa next?

LittleMonster20

RockGa for LG7?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. RockGa for LG7?

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

I’ve been kind of analyzing Gaga’s next steps musically with LG7 already and from what I’ve gathered on here is that the majority of fellow Monsters want Gaga to go rock! It’s honestly quite surprising to me, but I agree. I think she’d do wonderful with rock, she’s a rockstar at heart, and she has multiple experiences: Born This Way as an album had a lot of rock influences, as did ARTPOP and Joanne, and I remember Gaga performing with Metallica at GRAMMY’s 2017. What do you guys think?

tumblr_olanrgjCEp1ryx593o3_r1_500.gif

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaMaMarryTheNight

What about ChromaticaGa First :huntyga:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

FentyGa

honestly, we know it's coming within the next three albums, most likely
I'm really hoping for R&BGa, though

yes and

No one will let her release a fully-fledged rock album lol 
Only some influences as in the previous albums, but that's it 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Gaga x Lenny Kravitz for LG7

These two would totally blow everyone away, they both have this sensuality, this rebellious spirit, they would make a killer record for sure. It’s been a few weeks i am thinking of a collab between them for LG7, Kravitz produced albums for other singers (Vanessa Paradis for example which is a really great record).

It would totally rock :firega:

Lord Temptation
15 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

No one will let her to release a fully-fledged rock album lol 
Only some influences as in the previous albums 

Exactly. Gaga wanted Joanne to be full on country and country rock but her label made her tone it down (sound familiar? i.e. ARTPOP)

Fact is that Gaga does not have the freedom smaller acts do, where they can do whatever the hell they want because they’re being subsidised by bigger artists such as Gaga.

So, I say bring on C3C! :ohwell:

LG7 can wait! :messga:

I would want her to record a rock album only if she's gonna add it to her list of projects that will never see the light of the day :flutter:
After the brilliant music she gave us on Chromatica I'm very thirsty for more quality pop

yes and
Just now, Lord Temptation said:

Exactly. Gaga wanted Joanne to be full on country and country rock but her label made her tone it down (sound familiar? i.e. ARTPOP)

Fact is that Gaga does not have the freedom smaller acts do, where they can do whatever the hell they want because they’re being subsidised by bigger artists such as Gaga.

So, I say bring on C3C! :ohwell:

LG7 can wait! :messga:

True. She is too big to have freedom in such things, because it's always about money in the first place. 
Even if she does a rock-influenced album, the first half of the album will contain ''safe'' radio-friendly pop songs. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived