Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

“Justin Bieber: Next Chapter” documentary

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

“Justin Bieber: Next Chapter” continues the story and brings viewers an intimate look at what Justin’s life looks like now during this unprecedented time of uncertainty. Bieber returns to YouTube Originals for this personal documentary special event to further share who he is today and how he got here as he takes a look back at his life alongside his wife, Hailey, his friends and long-standing team. Watch the full trailer now, which features Justin’s chart topping singles “Holy” featuring Chance The Rapper and “Lonely” with Benny Blanco.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Chesescake

I know he used to stuck in a bad situation, but I just can't take this too seriously. I mean... I see some snippets ,felt a little bit cringe and overdose :green:

Spoiler

They called it special event but it even not that special.

BillieGOAT

I can’t take anything he says seriously ever since he said “this album is my most personal yet” and then released Yummy as a lead single :smh:

Justin Drew Bieber

Idk why but recently I’ve been getting the feeling that he might want to become a dad soon. The first song off his album Changes ends with a baby crying, and on Holy there’s lyrics about a son taking his first steps. And since he’s married now, I wouldn’t be surprised if he and Hailey decide to have a kid in the next few months.

TimisaMonster

What makes this documentary any different than the other ones?

Just call it a BTS making of the next album during quarantine...

I'm getting tired of the "boo hoo I was a rich pop star kid and then ****ed up way too many times so now I'm sooooorry...I mean yuuuuuummy...I mean holy holy holy....I mean lo-oh-oh-nely..."

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

flyaway

gene wilder eye roll GIF

His manager is doing the most. Expect a new Demi Lavato and an Ariana Granola documentaries as well :bear:

5 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

What makes this documentary any different than the other ones?

Just call it a BTS making of the next album during quarantine...

I'm getting tired of the "boo hoo I was a rich pop star kid and then ****ed up way too many times so now I'm sooooorry...I mean yuuuuuummy...I mean holy holy holy....I mean lo-oh-oh-nely..."

I totally understand fame has ruined some people's lives and many artists would talk about this and with Justin I was like hm ok at first but now this is all he talks about and cries about. Crying for pity from people but the same person who's rude to fans, rude to people around him and acts entitled for the most part. But then wants you to feel sorry for him & call you such a rude person when you're leading a normal life where you have to study for a diploma, work hard on the side in shitty boring jobs for minimum wage, then find a real job, do countless job interviews, or if you wanna be self employed u gotta work hard at it to get to be able to pay yourself a salary and this dude comes here with his 100m networth if not more, a mansion, countless ferraris or Teslas and he cries on TV everytime you see him and accuse you of being such a bad person because you witnessed him being a normal teenager smoking weed and racing cars. I assure you Justin, no one cares, especially now with the virus where businesses are in jeopardies, and some cant find a job like my situation. No one cares, we all have problems, it's cool to talk about it one or two times but docus after docus with an album dedicated to playing the victim is so pathetic to me

Runway

He’s been milking this “I’ve changed and I’m a completely different person who believes in Jesus” narrative for 5 years now :bear:

ThisGuyTony

He just released a documentary series before Changes. :rip: 

And there was a Facebook documentary series at the start of the quarantine. :rip: 

How much has really changed since those two? :rip: 

elijahfan

Releasing a song about the tragedy of fame at a young age, while consistently displaying your private life for everyone to see... There's just something that's not adding up imo :saladga:

Archived