💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Folklore number 1 for 8th week

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

they did more CD signings, but it’s still crazy that she can do it, signed cds or not. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

i think this album is such a mood for lockdown, like really chill and helps you relax while you listen to it, well deserved Taylor!

... and now i just sit in silence.

Gagaism

Taylor has shown to be one of the best selling artists of our generation, only after Adele. She’s one of the best songwriters out there, shes talented, influential, she’s American and people love her, so no surprise. 

mr.peter

Taylor Swift sent me a signed cd this week because  something I ordered from her store wasn’t ready ! She’s amazing. Happy for her 

Justin Drew Bieber

I recently bought her limited signed Folklore CD and I don’t regret it. I wasn’t planning on buying the cd at all but her marketing is on point, I love epiphany.

TimisaMonster

Well her promo is on point...some can't relate

Plus, she released like 12 editions of the album which definitely helped...merch bundles....etc

She and Adele are like...STANDARD 1 million + first week sales...

She is also the least "controversial and polarizing" type of artist so she is very digestible for most of the GP and they don't mind having their children listening to her, buy all her merch, albums, concert tickets, etc...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
33 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

Taylor Swift sent me a signed cd this week because  something I ordered from her store wasn’t ready ! She’s amazing. Happy for her 

In contrast, Gaga's sends "Z" to her fans who paid for signed albums and her store has delayed MONTHS worth of basic merch with 0 updates or apologies 

:yennefer:

My Name Isnt Alice
24 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Well her promo is on point...some can't relate

Plus, she released like 12 editions of the album which definitely helped...merch bundles....etc

She and Adele are like...STANDARD 1 million + first week sales...

She is also the least "controversial and polarizing" type of artist so she is very digestible for most of the GP and they don't mind having their children listening to her, buy all her merch, albums, concert tickets, etc...

Why is this so accurate :triggered:

TimisaMonster
6 minutes ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

Why is this so accurate :triggered:

The more "conservative" your music and image is...the better honestly. We have seen the extremes of how someone like 6ix9ine tried to be as shocking as possible and it backfired badly and now he is completely irrelevant which is a good thing. 

Gaga used her controversy to her advantage but people couldn't deny her music was catchy, she could sing, and was an amazing live performer which was what helped. You gotta be interesting enough to stay relevant, but not so abrasive as to turn people off and away...

Archived