💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Luke Combs “Sexist, Racist” Tweets Exposed

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

vyniildisk

Whoever is behind all this for a number 1 thats low omg :selena: they dont really care if he is sexist, racist they just want to lower his sales as much as possible. The desesperation luvs, we decide to unstan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pedrohemg
Just now, vixdean said:

You wouldn’t be saying that if it was Gaga against him for the number 1.

OP: Clearly not racist or sexist... Just plain rude. 

I'm not the type of gay who spend hours on twitter talking about pop singers. I don't even have a twitter account. I basically don't do anything to "help" Gaga, because come on, that's not my job. I only stream her songs on YT when I want to. That's all.

vixdean
2 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

I'm not the type of gay who spend hours on twitter talking about pop singers. I don't even have a twitter account. I basically don't do anything to "help" Gaga, because come on, that's not my job. I only stream her songs on YT when I want to. That's all.

Fair enough! I don’t either.

I find stan twitter really toxic, and this type of thing is what they all do. Try to unearth something to make whoever is the target look bad. 

HotLikeMexico

Could you imagine if these people put this much energy into things that actually mattered. The power that could have?

I feel like the minute you get famous enough to hire a manager, the first thing that person should do is have someone delete ALL your old social media posts. Anonymous people can get away with being rude, but once you're famous you're gonna be called on your sh*t, for better or for worse 

DrKindnessKunt1999

I’ve seen way worst tweets from twitter stans who are tweeting about their faves. 

Butters Stotch

How are these tweets racist or homophobic?

Arianators are behaving the same way LM ised to behave in 2011-2012. I hope this won't end badly for Ariana, as it happened to Gaga.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

I mean the tweets sounds like any other stan from ATRL or GGD :smh:

And people should really stop putting the same tweet twice just to fill the place and make it look like there's a lot of info..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TimisaMonster

I hope this isn't an ironic parallel to how the election will end up with 4 more years of Trump :bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

yes and
3 hours ago, vixdean said:

You wouldn’t be saying that if it was Gaga against him for the number 1. Twitter Monsters would be doing the exact same thing and trying to cancel whoever was her competition.

lmao exactly this 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

beaublue
3 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

:smh: 

How is this racist? Because he’s insulting a black woman? Cmon y’all... get a grip

zakariah

not racist but he definitely is a tasteless, fat & ugly white man which is absolutely unsurprising

eeaarrllaalloo

maxresdefault.jpg

you look... just awful

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Archived