Which one  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which one

• 1000 Doves
    • 1000 Doves (Piano Demo)

Featured Posts

papergangstas

I personally prefer the Piano Demo BY MILES more than the og version :yennefer:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Der Meister

The demo versions of her songs are special, I can't stress that enough! Should release both versions I wouldn't mind paying more.

RainingOnMe
19 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

The demo versions of her songs are special, I can't stress that enough! Should release both versions I wouldn't mind paying more.

Sadly the piano version isn't a demo. It's just demo vocals over a piano. We've been lied to. :emma:

i like how the "....2 thousand, 10,000 doves" was taken out but the demo is really beautiful. I'd say I prefer original

Lextyr97

I think the piano version is better. I like the lyrics there more but the original has its charm. Both are terrific in my opinion. 1000 Doves is probably my favorite from Chromatica

The piano version is the sound of her next album I can feel it:

HAC radio smash, iTunes smash, digital sales smash incoming

oprah winfrey GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

The original is the superior version. But I definitely get a completely different vibe when I hear the piano demo. I hope we can hear it live one day :flutter:

35 minutes ago, Mesmer92 said:

The original is the superior version. But I definitely get a completely different vibe when I hear the piano demo. I hope we can hear it live one day :flutter:

Me too!! I'd be okay if she starts with the piano version and moves into the album version to end 

Pop Music

tenor.gif

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

LilyLark
2 hours ago, Der Meister said:

St. Vincent released an all piano version of Masseducation (the album, not just the track) which was amazing. Defn. wish Gaga would do it...even if it's just posting it on youtube.

Archived