Jump to content
celeb

Olivia Newton-John agrees that her song "Physical" is better than Dua's


COOOK

Featured Posts

RudraCNG
20 minutes ago, brizoda said:

Dua's better

The other has this awful 80s republican era sound

What is exactly "republican era sound"? Both song and video couldn't be more "gay".

And Olivia isn't even American.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brizoda

There is alot of ''Gay Songs'' that I don't like, and this is one of them, and I dont mind if a song is 'Gay' or 'Straight'

Other gay songs that I dont like :

You make me feel mighty real - Sylvester

Barbie girl - Aqua

High energy - Evelyn Thomas

Its raining men - Weather girls

Cant take my eyes of you - Boystown Gang

Link to post
Share on other sites
brizoda
16 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

What is exactly "republican era sound"? Both song and video couldn't be more "gay".

And Olivia isn't even American.

When I say Republican era sound, I'm refering to the music during the Reagan era, music in general bevcame more conservative, and full of guitars

Olivia's Newton-John's Physical has an electronic sound more subdued than electronic songs of the era in Europe, it has a kind of production of the start of the 80s that is only from US

USA never has liked very much electronic music (synthpop, house, techno, trance, EDM, etc) and because of this they dilute the electronic sounds and in more cases during the start of the80s they added guitars

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
TheOriginalOne

Wait, I just clicked on the dua video and realized this is the first time I’ve ever heard her voice outside of her singing. SHes British?!?! :wtfga:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Robo Ga

I feel that it was slightly audacious of Dua to name a song Physical just for this reason... it’s like if Gaga released a song called Like A Prayer:trollga:

🤖⚡️
Link to post
Share on other sites
Robo Ga
24 minutes ago, brizoda said:

There is alot of ''Gay Songs'' that I don't like, and this is one of them, and I dont mind if a song is 'Gay' or 'Straight'

Other gay songs that I dont like :

You make me feel mighty real - Sylvester

Barbie girl - Aqua

High energy - Evelyn Thomas

Its raining men - Weather girls

Cant take my eyes of you - Boystown Gang

SAME!! Barbie girl can die 

🤖⚡️
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, brizoda said:

There is alot of ''Gay Songs'' that I don't like, and this is one of them, and I dont mind if a song is 'Gay' or 'Straight'

Other gay songs that I dont like :

You make me feel mighty real - Sylvester

Barbie girl - Aqua

High energy - Evelyn Thomas

Its raining men - Weather girls

Cant take my eyes of you - Boystown Gang

Imagine having this type of internal homophobia. Sorry hunty but your disgusting taste is in the minority. Maybe educate yourself before making just uneducated claims 

Link to post
Share on other sites
JoanneMonster
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

ofc i agree, im not a fan of Dua's version

It's not really a version, they are to different songs

 

I See You
Link to post
Share on other sites
flyaway

True...

The new generation is just not able to come up with something original. They need to hang on what they previous people did. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
brizoda
18 minutes ago, Mesmer92 said:

Imagine having this type of internal homophobia. Sorry hunty but your disgusting taste is in the minority. Maybe educate yourself before making just uneducated claims 

I like all kinds of music, I'm more educated than you

''Gay'' artists and songs that I like :

Soft Cell, Erasure, Boy George, Spice Girls, Scissor Sisters, Madonna

songs : I Will Survive, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun,

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...