Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ariana reveals 'positions' album cover

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pretty cheap, looks like it was created using an Instagram filter, guess she can afford much more creative people

InsomniaMonster69

It's okay. Ari never served whit her album covers. But her music never really disappointed me! 

Chromatography
3 hours ago, Epione said:

Bland like her whole persona. So it is fitting. 

jesus you guys are brutal. not everything has to be over the top camp to be good. some people appreciate a more stripped down persona that isn’t in your face. 

and y’all are so quick to forget that gaga didn’t achieve a number 1 song without her this era, and it probably wouldn’t have happened without her...so i guess that “blandless” really helped. :toofunny:

Please stop with the goddamn lower-case stylization on song's and album's titles...  

⚔️battle for your life ⚔️

It's so basic. Maybe she is telling us something. I just hope the music is not flat, plain; Reminds me of 2014-2016 or is it me that I want it to sound like those two ?

PsychoMaxcara
1 hour ago, ultradim said:

Please stop with the goddamn lower-case stylization on song's and album's titles...  

I legit researched it and there are people defending the apparent "stylistic effect" ignorance of capitalization has and how the audience feels the artist is """"authentic"""" and """"real""""

Meanwhile there I was thinking how contrived it is :ladyhaha:

Big Reputation

I like it! It’s simple. She doesn’t need to say much with an album cover cause she’s Ariana Grande. Besides the music is what’s more important, not the album cover. It’s cute though

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Archived