💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ariana reveals 'positions' album cover

COOOK

Featured Posts

The way she was a good pop star from 2014-2016 then became bland af with thank u next then redeemed herself with rain on me then went back to even more boring a few months after :bear:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mr.peter
1 hour ago, VasilisVas said:

I feel like a lot of covers lately don’t have the name of the artist or name of the album on it. What’s everyone’s thoughts on that? 

cute cover I guess but nothing revolutionary for sure 

I guess in the digital age its not needed. The artist and name is always listed under in whatever app you use

1 hour ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Ugh, imagine having this concept and creativity as a album cover 

LG6_COVER_DIGITAL2%2525202.jpg

:tony:

honestly this does give me even more appreciation for the cover/entire album photoshoot. So amazing and next level

ThisGuyTony

She was at a career high during Sweetener and thank u, next but is falling fast with Positions (the song and video) and now this album cover...

PsychoMaxcara
4 hours ago, VasilisVas said:

I feel like a lot of covers lately don’t have the name of the artist or name of the album on it. What’s everyone’s thoughts on that?

I think it's a very challenging thing to pull off and it's either slay or a terrible miscalculation on the designer's part. This is, in my opinion, the most iconic album cover art of all time and it's just a photograph:

The-Velvet-Rope-LQ.jpg

It represents the record and sets the mood perfectly + there's this mystery about it that makes you want to listen to it

Ariana's album covers, on the other, don't fully take advantage of the minimalistic aesthetic and it feels contrived.

Also can we start capitalizing words again? :awkney:   

IllusionLover
5 hours ago, Versace said:

She isn't well known for her album covers :ohwell:

Well... We're talking about the girl who didn't do a colored cover until her 4th album. 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

IllusionLover
38 minutes ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

Also can we start capitalizing words again? 

THIS

I mean, it's cool when you do it but if you don't have a reason for using all lowercased letters on the titles it's just tacky. For example sweetener, it was meant to be her 'experimental' era but thank u, next just doesn't make sense.

Other examples are folklore and reputation by Taylor, one is supposed to be her stripped/alternative era and the other explains itself.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

destructivelove

Is it supposed to appear like she’s looking into one of those shower mirrors?  Would be a cool concept if the album face was made out of some sort of glossy glass-like material or a metal border.  But on standard album plastic I feel like this will just look basic

Archived