💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Gwen Stefani reissues 'You Make It Feel Like Christmas' with 2 new tracks

COOOK

Featured Posts

RAMROD

She came early cos she knows once Mariah started hers, it is over for everyone. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SpiritBunny

Christmas music is the least exciting thing an artist can do. Make a new album or something not something that is only gonna be usable 1 month out of the year.

JINNOCIDE

Why people start hyping Christmas IN OCTOBER???? :selena: Halloween is still coming I mean can u chill and get spooky first???????

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

9 minutes ago, JINNOCIDE said:

Why people start hyping Christmas IN OCTOBER???? :selena: Halloween is still coming I mean can u chill and get spooky first???????

True for North America. But in the rest of the world well halloween is pretty much dead :ohwell: Where I work will are already selling christmas stuff. And christmas tends to be happier than halloween and to help increasing sales in general.

TimisaMonster

It's not even Halloween?

First Ava...now Gwen...wtf

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

It's not even Halloween?

First Ava...now Gwen...wtf

Don't forget Meghan Trainor

1 hour ago, SpiritBunny said:

Christmas music is the least exciting thing an artist can do. Make a new album or something not something that is only gonna be usable 1 month out of the year.

I listen to Christmas music year round 🤷‍♂️ Holiday albums can be fun when their original works; for example Dolly's new Christmas album is full of great tunes. 

caulixtla
8 hours ago, SpiritBunny said:

Keep in mind that Christmas songs are a gold mine for artists, because if an artist can make a successful Christmas song, that’s guaranteed income for life (since shopping centers pay cold hard cash for the rights to play the song in stores). Paul McCartney, as just one example, makes around $400,000 a year from Wonderful Christmastime.

Considering we’re in a world where people mostly stream music instead of buying records or CDs, I can see why artists jump on the Christmas bandwagon.

My daughter loves listening to The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection all year round with me, so I say bring on the Christmas music.

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

Archived