320 members have voted

1. 1. Better song :

• Replay

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

Replay is without a single doubt one of her most unique and otherworldly records ever. Not just sonically, but lyrically. It’s powerful, a whole different energy/vibe.

911 is extremely overrated on this site. :laughga: HOWEVER, the music video really really takes the song to a higher level and I appreciate it A LOT more now. Even though it’s actually one of my least favorite songs on Chromatica (ranking in the bottom 2, initially), it’s grown on me so much since then.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Stephen
1 minute ago, ToxicHot said:

Replay is without a single doubt one of her most unique and otherwordly records ever. Not just sonically, but lyrically. It’s powerful, a whole different energy/vibe.

911 is extremely overrated on this site. :laughga: HOWEVER, the music video really really takes the song to higher level and I appreciate it A LOT more now. Even though it’s actually one of my least favorite songs on Chromatica (ranking in the bottom 2, initially), but it’s grown on me so much. 

Took the words right outta my mouth :billie:

Frivolero
39 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

bruh i swear there was a thread like this yesterday:billie:

OMG it was mine replay vs alice :mark:

My impaxt

Karen Smith

Why the hell does someone keep making a thread in which they make us choose which song is better? Firstly, it's a matter of individual preferences, and secondly, it is not that a song is better or worse because each song is different. Will this madness ever end? comedy central wtf GIF

Massive Monster

That fresh-best-produced song 

Spooky boogie woogie electro swing disco

REPLAY 

music video dancing GIF by Vevo

Kind regards

Luke78619

Defo 1000% Replay, 911 is cool but doesn’t have the “in your face” factor that Replay has

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Awakened M

Sis....:bear:
I've popped a 911 on Replay. Does that answer your question?:bear:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

holy scheisse

They were both my 2 favs the first impression of the album. Replay made the best impression but 911 is betta in the long run imo

Archived