💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Positions Might Lose #1 Debut on Hot 100

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

bionic
33 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

Because it's baseless hatred. It's totally ok when are not into this song. But you want this song to be unsuccessful, that's dumb af :emma:

Its hardly baseless hatred when I'd rather a song I like perform better on the charts than a song I don't enjoy. Ariana isn't entitled to a number 1.

buy bionic

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove
4 hours ago, VenusHooker said:

:giggle:

:mark:so whats the truth i saw tweet of him calling gaga awful:wtfga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

StarstruckIllusion
8 hours ago, Sour Candy said:

you hope for the fail because you didn't like the song? jeez :emma:

fail? #2 isn’t a fail but positions doesn’t deserve #1 if it sounds like a generic tun deep cut. It deserves #5 if we’re being honest

yes and
7 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

fail? #2 isn’t a fail but positions doesn’t deserve #1 if it sounds like a generic tun deep cut. It deserves #5 if we’re being honest

how can you even decide whether it deserves to be #1 or not? it's not up to you and never will :emma:
many fans of her do like this song and think it's one of the best

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Xoxo Adriana

doubt it. how did this guy even chart to begin with? i’ve never heard of him and many people are saying the same thing. 

whoever he is, he’s already getting backlash on twitter for some past tweets.

let’s hope positions gets the no.1 spot it deserves:vegas: even if it doesn’t i don’t think ari will be too pressed about it, the album hype will definitely be much greater

Flawless

Ariana will probably destroy him on spotify, youtube and airplay. I doubt she won't debut at #1

the scars on my mind are on replay.

StarstruckIllusion
3 hours ago, Sour Candy said:

how can you even decide whether it deserves to be #1 or not? it's not up to you and never will :emma:
many fans of her do like this song and think it's one of the best

I actually do personally call billboard and tell them what goes where, and it just doesn’t deserve x2 

ariana grande and what about it GIF

17 hours ago, myluis617 said:

Well in my opinion the video and the song contradict each other. The song is speaking as a submissive woman while the video has her as the president who also acts like a housewife... I just dont think its good enough to have longevity compared to her other songs and videos I think its not her best but to each its own. 😊

(This is just a personal opinion, I might be very wrong but) I saw it more as her telling us “look, I can be down for you and “do things that I usually don’t do”” but I can also be in power and dominate if I decided to do so”

So I feel like it actually IS an empowering song, reminding us that women can choose whatever they want to be and just because they’re down for their partner, doesn’t mean they’re weak or not able to be in “positions” of power

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🩋

Luna Lovegood

not happening ariana is just too powerful she’ll get that #1 one way or another 

luna’s advocate

Archived