Dua Lipa postpones Future Nostalgia EU Tour, promises fun things coming up

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Idk why anyone is still trying to tour rn...it's not gonna happen :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

numb the flame

all I'm saying is if Dua is postponing her EU tour this soon then TCB has no hope of going ahead in 2021. 

3 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

all I'm saying is if Dua is postponing her EU tour this soon then TCB has no hope of going ahead in 2021. 

Well, Dua's tour was moved from Jan-Feb 2021 to Sept-Oct of the same year...

• COOOK changed the title to Dua Lipa postpones Future Nostalgia EU Tour, promises fun things coming up
numb the flame
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Well, Dua's tour was moved from Jan-Feb 2021 to Sept-Oct of the same year...

Gaga can't do a stadium tour in the winter. The latest she can do stadiums is September, October with a very big push, and there's no point in pushing the tour back a month or two. 

Glamourpuss

4 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Gaga can't do a stadium tour in the winter. The latest she can do stadiums is September, October with a very big push, and there's no point in pushing the tour back a month or two. 

I'm staying optimistic about The Chromatica Ball. I need to see that show!

yes and
4 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

We may get a proper vaccine before the summer of 2021 starts. Anyway, it's not the first time when Gaga cancels something 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

12 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Agreed. And how I see it, 2021 is still not safe enough for tours like these anyway

14 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Idk why anyone is still trying to tour rn...it's not gonna happen :smh:

They still need to book ahead dates in case they can. No one knew or knows for how long this Covid situation will last. But yeah, just like with the Chromatica Ball, rather have a full blown virtual concert than having to wait more than needed

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'm staying optimistic about The Chromatica Ball. I need to see that show!

I have zero hope it's going ahead and I believe that Enigma will become a smaller version of what TCB should've been. 

1 minute ago, Sour Candy said:

We may get a proper vaccine before the summer of 2021 starts. Anyway, it's not the first time when Gaga cancels something 

I've read more scientists saying the earliest we'll get a vaccine is autumn/winter 2021. I knew from the day they put the tickets on sale that we wouldn't ever see what this tour should've been in the flesh besides maybe some designs/sketches leaking like what happened with TMB etc. 

2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Agreed. And how I see it, 2021 is still not safe enough for tours like these anyway

2021 is out of the question. 2022 possibly but even then it's still too risky until they start jabbing a vaccine into us. I'm sure Gaga wouldn't want one of her shows to become the reason there's another wave in every city she's visiting of which thousands of people are travelling to and from the shows who may live outside of the city, even in a different country to where the show is taking place. The Chromatica era will not have a tour, we may get a "Sweetener" / "thank u, next" type of tour with Chromatica and LG7 but that won't happen until probably 2025 at the earliest. 

Teletubby

I hope fun thing coming up will be Club Dua Lipa - her debut album remixed by Blessed Madonna :lolly:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Guys, please forget about every tours in 2021... it is not gonna happen :bear:
I am so sorry but forget about Chromatica Tour, it wont happen too :selena:

It will protect you from meltdown :zilla:

My name isn't Alice

Bradley

Gaga will be moving on into the Gucci era soon and unless she does the Chromatica Ball after the Oscars, I guess Chromatica will end there and then at the commencement point of Gucci?

It's unfortunate and sad but hey it's not like any of us wants the pandemic.

9 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I have zero hope it's going ahead and I believe that Enigma will become a smaller version of what TCB should've been. 

I've read more scientists saying the earliest we'll get a vaccine is autumn/winter 2021. I knew from the day they put the tickets on sale that we wouldn't ever see what this tour should've been in the flesh besides maybe some designs/sketches leaking like what happened with TMB etc. 

2021 is out of the question. 2022 possibly but even then it's still too risky until they start jabbing a vaccine into us. I'm sure Gaga wouldn't want one of her shows to become the reason there's another wave in every city she's visiting of which thousands of people are travelling to and from the shows who may live outside of the city, even in a different country to where the show is taking place. The Chromatica era will not have a tour, we may get a "Sweetener" / "thank u, next" type of tour with Chromatica and LG7 but that won't happen until probably 2025 at the earliest. 

Everything here, the most realistic scenario possible. :messga: 

Bradley
32 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I mean a tour touring two albums is actually possible. Rihanna also did that with the Diamonds World Tour which sought to cover both Talk that Talk and Unapologetic.

Gaga could do the same, although I doubt she would release another pop album that quickly. She's not Ariana Grande, whose next step is always music, music, music. Gaga is considering many possibilities in her career she could very well venture into acting, a jazz record, a TV show, or some other crazy stuff that she wants to do.

Archived