💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa postpones Future Nostalgia EU Tour, promises fun things coming up

COOOK

Featured Posts

President Biden

COVID ends in 13 days. The American media will make it disappear post election. Sit back & watch.

I got drunk

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

it is but there's no way it'll go ahead and Dula just pushed hers back to the autumn which Gaga can't do. 

Im gunna be the optimist and say that july is still far away so who knows how the pandemic is by then

RAMROD

She need to move it to 2022 to be safe tbh! 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Stephen
Just now, RAMROD said:

She need to move it to 2022 to be safe tbh! 

I wonder if she would :oprah: She obviously could, she's lady freakin gaga. But would she want to tour Chromatica 2 years after release? :oprah:

If the tour can't happen next year I'm afraid she might cancel ... and then we'll have to wait for the LG7 ball :bradley:

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

I wonder if she would :oprah: She obviously could, she's lady freakin gaga. But would she want to tour Chromatica 2 years after release? :oprah:

If the tour can't happen next year I'm afraid she might cancel ... and then we'll have to wait for the LG7 ball :bradley:

honestly if it get cancelled then I'm not mad tbh

Serial Chiller
1 hour ago, thehanyo said:

Dua is starting to look desperate. Let the FN era die, sis.

Stop being rude. This is her sophomore album where she was really starting to shine. Of course someone like Gaga wouldn’t be impacted as much cuz she’s already established. But rising artists need to seize their moment. And their moment’s dwarfed by covid so of course they look desperate. 

thehanyo
11 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Stop being rude. This is her sophomore album where she was really starting to shine. Of course someone like Gaga wouldn’t be impacted as much cuz she’s already established. But rising artists need to seize their moment. And their moment’s dwarfed by covid so of course they look desperate. 

Yeah, but how many times is she going to restart the era with a new remix or a remix album or another video? The public has clearly moved on, she should focus on releasing new material to meet the moment like Taylor and Ariana have done.

Bradley
1 hour ago, Stephen said:

The Oscars? :huh: Do you mean the Grammys? Why would she go to the Oscars next year?

And the tour is already scheduled for next July/August which is after the Grammys and the Oscars so idk what this comment means :bear:

No I meant the Oscars. I was talking about the 2022 Oscars for the Gucci movie. Why would I say 'unless she does the Chromatica Ball after the Grammys' when the tour is scheduled for after the Grammys?

I was trying to make a suggested postponement, so there's no sense suggesting it be held 'after the Grammys' when the currently slated dates are after the Grammys.

Stephen
24 minutes ago, Bradley said:

No I meant the Oscars. I was talking about the 2022 Oscars for the Gucci movie. Why would I say 'unless she does the Chromatica Ball after the Grammys' when the tour is scheduled for after the Grammys?

I was trying to make a suggested postponement, so there's no sense suggesting it be held 'after the Grammys' when the currently slated dates are after the Grammys.

Right, that's why your comment confused me. :sweat: You didn't mention a year.

But anyway yea I don't know about Chromatica tour in 2022, I think she might just cancel if it comes to that point. There is also the possibility the pandemic will delay the Gucci movie and she'll have to wait for the 2023 Oscars :bradley: I hope that doesn't happen but less than a year from shooting to release is really fast turn around for a major film. 

Sneaky Oliver

There's a rumor she's coming to Rock In Rio and in the very same night as Gaga! (The RIR takes place by the same time she's rescheduling her tour btw)

I’m on my Legacy Act era

vixdean
3 hours ago, djparky said:

The live entertainment industry might well collapse completely if the western world continues its nervous breakdown over this for another couple of years not to mention the other consequences of this, not least on mental health- but no government seems to give a #### about that. The costs to us all will dwarf covid

Defining the contingency measures that governments have put in place as a nervous breakdown is ridiculous. 

Let’s just not put any measures in place and let people die unnecessarily, because of the EcOnOmY!

Governments have plenty of money to inject where it’s needed, now and in the future.

People that die because of Covid, you can’t actually bring them back. 

What a insensitive and careless thingy to say, specially with relation to those who already lost loved ones because of this disease.

vixdean
3 hours ago, thehanyo said:

Dua is starting to look desperate. Let the FN era die, sis.

Dua is doing everything any stan would like their fave to do — working her ass off and delivering entertainment at a time when we most need it.

That comment just comes across as bitterness.

I refuse to believe there will not be live entertainment again by next fall; anyone who believe it's not returning for the next half decade is frankly delusional. If we must continue to ruin the world of live entertainment with these "precautions", artists should at least prepare live streams of these shows so we can at least get something. It's so infuriating how much we have lost this year because of government failures to control this virus. Goddamnit, I'm ready to start living again. 

Bradley
1 hour ago, Stephen said:

Right, that's why your comment confused me. :sweat: You didn't mention a year.

But anyway yea I don't know about Chromatica tour in 2022, I think she might just cancel if it comes to that point. There is also the possibility the pandemic will delay the Gucci movie and she'll have to wait for the 2023 Oscars :bradley: I hope that doesn't happen but less than a year from shooting to release is really fast turn around for a major film. 

She has like all the time in the world to prepare for that movie I highly doubt it's gonna get delayed. If she could shoot A Star Is Born with tons of musical projects in her slate, including a tour, Coachella, etc. she definitely could do this cause Chromatica isn't keeping her occupied at all.

Ridley Scott just finished shooting a movie (The Last Duel) and tons of movie and TV productions have resumed (Ryan Murphy's 9-1-1, The Batman are just two I know) so I'm pretty sure the pandemic will only affect large-scale events like concerts.

Pop Music
6 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'm staying optimistic about The Chromatica Ball. I need to see that show!

sincerely one of the only things keeping me together rn this quarantine are my tickets for TCB :pray: :cryga:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived