Featured Posts

it’s just not realistic before the end of 2021

i’ll consider us lucky if we have small clubs re-opening by summer

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

I mean a tour touring two albums is actually possible. Rihanna also did that with the Diamonds World Tour which sought to cover both Talk that Talk and Unapologetic.

Gaga could do the same, although I doubt she would release another pop album that quickly. She's not Ariana Grande, whose next step is always music, music, music. Gaga is considering many possibilities in her career she could very well venture into acting, a jazz record, a TV show, or some other crazy stuff that she wants to do.

It's always a possibility that Gaga could release LG7 or even a small EP between Chromatica and LG7 so then she has some new material to perform if she does decide to postpone TCB a second time, which I highly doubt she will. I think it'll always be postponement then a cancellation. I doubt she will release LG7 anytime sooner than 2024 as she has the Gucci movie, I assume she'll want to do at least one more song with Tony possibly even a full album with him. As you said Gaga isn't Ariana however I could see an EP within the next year or so like TF into TFM. 

Bradley
2 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

It's always a possibility that Gaga could release LG7 or even a small EP between Chromatica and LG7 so then she has some new material to perform if she does decide to postpone TCB a second time, which I highly doubt she will. I think it'll always be postponement then a cancellation. I doubt she will release LG7 anytime sooner than 2024 as she has the Gucci movie, I assume she'll want to do at least one more song with Tony possibly even a full album with him. As you said Gaga isn't Ariana however I could see an EP within the next year or so like TF into TFM. 

I don't know how Gaga thinks about EPs considering how every time she goes into the studio she writes like 70 songs. If her next tour is still Chromatica-heavy than new era-reliant, then the question is whether or not the GP will remember Chromatica enough to go see her. Depends tho, if the Gucci launches her into a another form of stardom, then she doesn't need any new music to even make people go see her.

numb the flame
18 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I don't know how Gaga thinks about EPs considering how every time she goes into the studio she writes like 70 songs. If her next tour is still Chromatica-heavy than new era-reliant, then the question is whether or not the GP will remember Chromatica enough to go see her. Depends tho, if the Gucci launches her into a another form of stardom, then she doesn't need any new music to even make people go see her.

I'm thinking that by the time she can tour in maybe 2022/23 Chromatica will feel a bit stale to her and even to us at that point. She's been working on this album since late 2017 so some of the material on Chromatica will be five or six years old at that point in time. I feel like she'll be at a different stage in her life that she'll want new material to perform but then again what do I know about being a superstar. I'll still want to see her regardless of what music she's performing. 

Bradley
25 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I'm thinking that by the time she can tour in maybe 2022/23 Chromatica will feel a bit stale to her and even to us at that point. She's been working on this album since late 2017 so some of the material on Chromatica will be five or six years old at that point in time. I feel like she'll be at a different stage in her life that she'll want new material to perform but then again what do I know about being a superstar. I'll still want to see her regardless of what music she's performing. 

I don't think she was making Chromatica in 2017/early 2018. I think she had original ideas that she scrapped and Chromatica perhaps only arose during late 2018 when she started to prepare for Enigma and promote A Star Is Born intensively. I think Bloodpop's account of when Stupid Love and Enigma were first written is in line with this.

The live entertainment industry might well collapse completely if the western world continues its nervous breakdown over this for another couple of years not to mention the other consequences of this, not least on mental health- but no government seems to give a #### about that. The costs to us all will dwarf covid

numb the flame
7 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I don't think she was making Chromatica in 2017/early 2018. I think she had original ideas that she scrapped and Chromatica perhaps only arose during late 2018 when she started to prepare for Enigma and promote A Star Is Born intensively. I think Bloodpop's account of when Stupid Love and Enigma were first written is in line with this.

BloodPop brought Gaga the instrumental of SL during the Kansas City date of the Joanne World Tour but it did come from the ASIB sessions but was put on Chromatica. 

Its okay Dua, I’ll hold my ticket. See you in october 2021 baby! If not, later. I will see you one day! 

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

2 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'm staying optimistic about The Chromatica Ball. I need to see that show!

Me too 

spicemuncher

I also believe stadium shows won’t happen before 2022. End of 2021 for arena shows might be feasible if the vaccine remains on track.

We don’t need for the entire world to be vaccinated to officially declare the pandemic over, 40%+ is good enough to significantly decrease the number of infections.

That said, I think it would be smart not to plan anything just yet. When a vaccine is officially approved and there’s a specific plan in place, timelines can become a little more accurate.

There is also the huge problem of issuing visas too. Most Schengen countries aren’t issuing visit visas, and travel is extremely difficult at this time. That alone will have tons of people unable to attend dates they have tickets for.

Anyway, let’s see. Crossing everything for this to be over ASAP. 

2 hours ago, numb the flame said:

Gaga can't do a stadium tour in the winter. The latest she can do stadiums is September, October with a very big push, and there's no point in pushing the tour back a month or two. 

I thought the chromatica ball was postponed to summer next year 

numb the flame
Just now, Suuus said:

I thought the chromatica ball was postponed to summer next year 

it is but there's no way it'll go ahead and Dula just pushed hers back to the autumn which Gaga can't do. 

Stephen
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

Gaga will be moving on into the Gucci era soon and unless she does the Chromatica Ball after the Oscars, I guess Chromatica will end there and then at the commencement point of Gucci?

It's unfortunate and sad but hey it's not like any of us wants the pandemic.

The Oscars? :huh: Do you mean the Grammys? Why would she go to the Oscars next year?

And the tour is already scheduled for next July/August which is after the Grammys and the Oscars so idk what this comment means :bear:

Archived