373 members have voted

1. 1. positions

• It's a bop!
    • Room for improvement, expected more
    • Same old same old
    • Your opinion (post below)

Featured Posts

franminervini

I think it is a grower and I like it but what you are saying about it being kind of similar to her old songs... just facts. Can't wait to listen to the full album :party:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really catchy and good personally to my ears.

BUT, hopefully she has "yours truly" type of songs in this new album 

One can hope 

BlingNotTheMusic

I honestly like it more than most people here I think. Reasons why:

ITS NOT TRAP :applause::pray:

It's nostalgic (90's, 00's)

Double entendre (Google it :bon:)

Fresh but still feels classic Ari

We know what to expect from Ari as an artist right now. I genuinely think her label will only let her expand as an artist so much, as she is one of the biggest pop stars in the world. With that said, I love and prefer when artists grow and take risks, but I cannot tell you how glad I am we are out of the sweetener, TUN, trap eras...it's so tired ...

Looking forward to her album which will hopefully continue to showcase her vocals more. 

Reality
7 hours ago, littlepotter said:

It's easily a thank u next b-side, and I honestly didn't understand 90% of her lyrics. But it's not necessarily bad, it's just cute, I can see tik tok making it a hit

Girl, I was watching a lyric video the first time and I still didn't understand what she was saying half the time :sweat: 

🃏🖤👹

Reality

I thought it was okay. I definitely expected more, I'll say that.

I think it's a slow grower :sweat: Even now, I'm starting to like it a little bit more than when I heard it the first time, but I think it definitely could've been better. The music video was okay too. I like the concept, but it just didn't really go anywhere. 

🃏🖤👹

AMENiCURE

I love it. It's not exactly the same as her previous releases as everyone is saying. But this song is not lead single worthy material at all. It's just doesn't have an iconic presence like NTLTC and TU,N. It's a very chill and laid back track which I absolutely love but for an album track only. 

Chesescake

You can say this single literally smashed off my delusion, it's okay, I know in this tough time she probably just want to cheer people up. with some catchy song

At least it cute, I guess.

It's sounds like Boyfriend, if she put this track into this album too I wouldn't been surprised.

Sometime I think I just asking too much.

Spoiler

After I heard there will have a promotional single called Make Love, the first thing come out my brain was "Make love, not war", with single called Position, I thought in this album would be about feminism or though about politic.

But then there're some people like "So she really wrote an entire album about getting it in?" and I was thought "No, this is a political theme album covered by some cheesy title, she'll write something serious! This will be so good!"

Turns out this album may really about getting it in :green:

So embarrassing.

buzzkill

This song is just great.  Do its job, entertain and make you bop your head. Why do people expected tho? :awkney: i’d rather that she came with the RnB than the trap sound of TUN 

rasclautmangos

Gorgeous video. OK song. Ariana has some extremely dedicated fans, so I'm sure it will do very well.

I'm just want to see her do something a little more impactful music and style wise. It feels as if she's content with only being a pretty girl singing pretty songs when that's not true at all. 

after rain on me i really wanted to stan her, she seems so nice and give me good vibes but it's hard, i don't want to say she's basic but she kinda is :bear: her last album i enjoyed was dangerous woman

... and now i just sit in silence.

TheOriginalOne

The song is okay. It’s cute. But I LOVE the video. Definitely uplifts the song. Can’t wait to hear more from Ari soon! :party:

CannaeDrive

With the kind of talent she has and those great vocals of her's, she could do much, much better, just saying.

And she still can't enunciate properly :madge:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived