373 members have voted

1. 1. positions

• It's a bop!
    • Room for improvement, expected more
    • Same old same old
    • Your opinion (post below)

Featured Posts

Taylucifer

I'm sure I'll get more into it but this was underwhelming and I'm not as excited for the album

1989 (TV) is out NOW

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SchwineLove

It's cute it's bop it sounds familiar and comfy to listen. I love her consistency and ability to always deliver. It sounds classier than thank u next (which i despise because TUN became such an intrusive earworm to me)

zakariah

I mean it’s definitely an ariana grande song, but I think it’ll grow on me, at the moment I like it but I don’t love it

TheSlash

Sounds like every other song she released these last 2 years, tbh. Brings nothing new to the table :shrug: .

Ew, David!

It's clearly not a "comback" single the way No Tears Left To Cry was.

Not a strong lead single. If anything, this makes me think the album is going to sound like a B-side of the Thank U Next album sessions. I'm hoping to be surprised with more music... hoping for something more exciting and different.

6/10

trutheverafter

I really love it! I hope the new album is as good as TU,N 

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

Cello

It's an okay song but I really want her to switch things up a bit. A lot of her music sounds similar and has the same vibe, it's getting a bit boring as a casual fan. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Born This Way

It sounds nice but the lyrics are so hard to hear, at least for me. I had no idea what she was saying besides "switching the positions for you, cooking in the kitchen... bedroom" until I watched the lyric video. It's kinda whatever for me.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Archived