Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande - Positions (Music Video)

buzzkill

Featured Posts

Luke78619
55 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I've listened to it like 5 times already and it's really catchy. I feel like they picked that as lead single because they know it's gonna smash either way and they're saving a big feature for 2nd and/or 3rd singles because they know those usually bring more attention, especially because the album is gonna be out by then. Kind of like Stupid Love -> Rain On Me.

I’ve wondered what’s gonna happen for the second single, seeing as the album comes next week. 

Its no secret that singles released after the album don’t perform as well as if they were released before the album, it’s a weird release schedule for her :green: maybe they want the album to be an event rather than a longer era

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123
3 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I’ve wondered what’s gonna happen for the second single, seeing as the album comes next week. 

Its no secret that singles released after the album don’t perform as well as if they were released before the album, it’s a weird release schedule for her :green: maybe they want the album to be an event rather than a longer era

I think I read somewhere that there were rumors about the album having featured artists like The Weeknd, Doja Cat and BTS so if either of them is true they don't really have to worry about a 2nd single underperform. I mean this is Ariana, whatever she releases right now is bound to get streaming numbers for the next 2-3 months.

CanadaGoesGaga

My partner and I both watched last night. We enjoyed the video, but both of us could barely understand a word she said. 

I have no clue what the songs lyrical content is. Which makes me less engaged. 

This annoys me as Ariana is such a brilliant singer. 

2 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

i kinda wonder if they're expecting a bunch of the songs to hit the Top 10 when it releases like with folklore, and then running with whatever song emerges as the most popular for the 2nd single

(and considering every song from TUN debuted on the Hot 100, this wouldn't be too far fetched a strategy for them)

StrawberryBlond

Well, that was underwhelming. I see now what people get at when they say that her diction is really bad. She sings it quite softly as well, making it even more difficult to hear. I wouldn't normally put this down as a hit but as it's Ariana and it's the lead, it's bound to go top 3 on debut week at the very least. But I somehow knew it was going to be a lot more lowkey than the singles from TUN. I'm not asking for dancefloor filler pop but I wish her RnB would have a bit more substance. I really don't know what this song's supposed to make me feel.

BULATIO

As always, Ariana is on top! I love it 👏🏼
Guys! Check it out my 'POSITIONS' reaction! 😘 I have added English (US) subtitles to this video. Have fun watching!

I really love it, have been listening to it since yesterday non stop. Can't wait to hear the album next week :D

janetjackson

It's a slow burn of a track. Grower not a shower.

I think the video is solid. Definitely a visual upgrade from her usual schtick. I'm sold.

Archived