💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande - Positions (Music Video)

buzzkill

Featured Posts

Bambino
8 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Different? It's literally the same style as whole thank u, next  We're not killing her we're just saying the truth. 

When I said in a thread that Lana Del Rey's music sound the same mostly, everybody was like "oh no that's just her sound omg stop hating" and now this. The new GGD generation is never ready for the truth.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gaygay

It would appear to me that nothing appeases ggd unless its dance-pop from 2010

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

I mean, I liked it. It’s something I can chill and vibe to. If you go into every song you hear expecting a club anthem, then I see why you’d be disappointed. But i like it, it’s an easy listen 

My Name Isnt Alice
11 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

It would appear to me that nothing appeases ggd 

Fixed

MJHolland

It's cute!! I listened to it this morning 4-5 times, and it's definitely a grower on me. Wasn't an instant "bop", but really enjoyable nevertheless. 

42 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Different? It's literally the same style as whole thank u, next :billie: We're not killing her we're just saying the truth. 

Wait but no? :messga: I don’t hear it at all. To me this is completely different from TUN. It’s much more 2000s pop with the guitar and strings, whereas TUN was very much of its time.

Karen Smith
14 minutes ago, Bjaf said:

Wait but no? :messga: I don’t hear it at all. To me this is completely different from TUN. It’s much more 2000s pop with the guitar and strings, whereas TUN was very much of its time.

Okay so I'm glad you enjoy it :heart:

1 hour ago, Gagasclit said:

Probably cos ur racist. The mask slips a lot.

Or maybe I'm not a native speaker and her pronunciation is horrible :awkney:

JohnnyVersace

I just listened to it again (because I was drunk and tired last night :hor:) and I actually really like it. 

It's very vibey, it's catchy, and her voice sound incredible as always. It's similar to her previous work (esp. TUN) but tbh that doesn't bother me, and I appreciate the addition of the violins towards the end. 

And I will say that any other male artist can put out music that sounds similar to their previous work, moreso than Positions, and it will smash without hesitation. Drake, Post Malone, Harry Styles, etc. She's said she wants to release like a rapper, and clearly she is. 

A bop :vegas:

Archived