New Adele SNL Promo

Louie

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
44 minutes ago, Economy said:

I doubt it. 21 would be incredibly hard to beat. It's one of the few albums in the last 10-12 years that outsold The Fame :messga:

Somehow Adele did that with 2 albums :laughga:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Anderson123

They’re so smart. Just this little SNL hosting promo is gonna make 21 and 25 skyrocket streaming services for the next couple of weeks. 

1 hour ago, Economy said:

I doubt it. 21 would be incredibly hard to beat. It's one of the few albums in the last 10-12 years that outsold The Fame :messga:

Adele can outsell anyone including Gaga... She's more relatable and safe I guess. 

PsychoMaxcara
6 minutes ago, Hades said:

Adele can outsell anyone including Gaga... She's more relatable and safe I guess. 

Her music mostly consists of heart-wrenching ballads and lowtempo bops + her voice is powerful, but very pleasing and easy to listen to. She has Celine Dion/Whitney Houston-type-of-universal-appeal. Also, she's unproblematic and hasn't had any controversial/daring moments in her career so that wins over the soccer mom audience (aka one of the most powerful and curiously enough underestimated crowds). Soccer moms and the Gays have always decided the course of music since the beginning of time.

TSUNAMI
16 hours ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

Her music mostly consists of heart-wrenching ballads and lowtempo bops + her voice is powerful, but very pleasing and easy to listen to. She has Celine Dion/Whitney Houston-type-of-universal-appeal. Also, she's unproblematic and hasn't had any controversial/daring moments in her career so that wins over the soccer mom audience (aka one of the most powerful and curiously enough underestimated crowds). Soccer moms and the Gays have always decided the course of music since the beginning of time.

I think everyone would rather choose to go on a Gaga tour than see Adele show. 

When it comes down to nitty gritty, yes, Adele comes off as a better vocalist (she's actually quite pitchy in her performance but let's say it's for the emotions) but Gaga is overall better entertainer. 

Which leads us to this - they are not comparable in any way except numbers. In numbers - Gaga is loosing. 

JINNOCIDE
16 hours ago, pink sushi said:

Umm I think you mean how STUNNING is Kate McKinnon?!? :giveup: 

And she's so ****ing funny I cannot 

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

ToxicHot

This is gonna be sooooo funny :woot: I can't wait for tomorrow night when I watch it live

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived