đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

The Weeknd - Too Late

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

Teletubby

5:22:legend:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby

so now The Weeknd looks like this :ladyhaha:
wee.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

His album has been so awful I dont recognize the weeknd i fell in love with from the start...

PS: comments like "ARTSTS EVOLVE U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HIS ART" or "WHY WOULD U SAY HES BAD U OBV HAVE NO T ASTE IN MUSIC" will get ignored 

Fernster7

Amazing.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Ariana Grindr
44 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

His album has been so awful I dont recognize the weeknd i fell in love with from the start...

PS: comments like "ARTSTS EVOLVE U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HIS ART" or "WHY WOULD U SAY HES BAD U OBV HAVE NO T ASTE IN MUSIC" will get ignored 

1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

His video is INSANE!!! Wow, finally something creative in 2020

tell the truth GIF

Lord Temptation

The Weeknd and Lady Gaga are the current king and queen of digital pop. I say current because arguably Britney Speares and Justin Timberlake held that title in the 2000s, while in the 2010s there was no consensus with lots of new and emerging artists but no clear male and female leaders of the pack.

And I believe their reign will continue throughout the decade. A future Weeknd/Gaga duet would obliterate records.

Stephen

I love transgressive art like this. Not sure if there is a deeper meaning behind this concept but either way it’s cool. 

Archived