💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gay bar reacting to Valentina's elimination

COOOK

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Omg she didn't know the words....don't they ask contestants to select a song EVERYONE knows just in case? 

I mean...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Omg she didn't know the words....don't they ask contestants to select a song EVERYONE knows just in case? 

I mean...

they get told the song 24 hours prior and before that get lyrics to all possible songs that could be chosen. they also have an mp3 player with the songs on it to learn them

You will learn respect!

Sneaky Oliver

It's a shame she went through it. It was such a lack of self respect from her, I mean she had an amazing run on the show and was THE favorite but then that happened. Also it was weird how she started acting like crazy in the second half of All Stars 4. I feels like a strategy-gone-wrong situation. I'm unaware of the tea.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TimisaMonster
Just now, Kitana said:

they get told the song 24 hours prior and before that get lyrics to all possible songs that could be chosen

So someone didn't do homework...:billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

The pure silence after she took the mask off. I love it. 
I wish they had footage of the BrookLynn and Yvie lip-sync too because everyone was on the edge of their seats. 

✧ ✧ ✧

blackpink

there’s something really special about Valentina tbh. she managed to capture so many people’s attention on her season. i also think that the mask thing was a stunt but it’s still iconic. 

LaLuna

Yeah I remember seeing that one, I love watching RPDR reaction videos. The reactions to Dela's self-elimination on AS3 are pretty fun to watch :laughga:

LaLuna
9 minutes ago, dolce vita said:

there’s something really special about Valentina tbh. she managed to capture so many people’s attention on her season. i also think that the mask thing was a stunt but it’s still iconic. 

A stunt that cost her $100K? She's way too competitive for that. I think she really didn't know the words.

PsychoMaxcara

Someone in the comment section of that video mentioned how this is akin to the straights watching/obsessing over televised football games and suddenly life started making sense to me :enigma:

blackpink
15 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

A stunt that cost her $100K? She's way too competitive for that. I think she really didn't know the words.

true. she really did manage to turn it into a viral moment with merchandise, gifs, etc. her elimination was one of if not the most iconic moment from the season so it seems like it worked out for her in the end and made her more memorable

Sepsami
19 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Yeah I remember seeing that one, I love watching RPDR reaction videos. The reactions to Dela's self-elimination on AS3 are pretty fun to watch :laughga:

And Gaga's entrance :diane:

Archived