đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gay bar reacting to Valentina's elimination

COOOK

Featured Posts

Sepsami
1 minute ago, dolce vita said:

Yeah but she managed to turn it into a viral moment with merchandise though. Her elimination was one of if not the most iconic moment from the season so I think it worked out for her in the end

I think Sasha's rose petals reveal is more iconic, and "Charlie let's go" comes pretty close too :poot:

1 minute ago, SEANGT said:

the guy at the end saying shea coulee was gonna go all the way lol. season 9 was full of twists

He wasn't wrong though :ally:

a76038ccd04046c1d852620404435e9c92bb0ac2

I love Valentina and I get her, but I don’t think she would have won against Nina even if she had known the words. Like, imagine Pearl or Violet trying to lip sync against Kennedy Davenport lol 

SharkmanthaC
49 minutes ago, Ceres said:

The pure silence after she took the mask off. I love it. 
I wish they had footage of the BrookLynn and Yvie lip-sync too because everyone was on the edge of their seats. 

You mean reaction from the bar?  It's a great lip sync.  And BrookLynn's look is so much better than any of her judging looks.

Sorry Not Sorry Hair GIF by HBO Max

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC
43 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Yeah I remember seeing that one, I love watching RPDR reaction videos. The reactions to Dela's self-elimination on AS3 are pretty fun to watch :laughga:

24 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

And Gaga's entrance :diane:

I didn't know Drag Race reaction videos were a thing...I guess I have a new thing to look at for hours on YouTube.

Do lots of bars do RPDR watch parties (I mean outside of a pandemic)? Can I attend as a straight girl? I'd love to watch with others. 

she/her/hers

LaLuna
6 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I didn't know Drag Race reaction videos were a thing...I guess I have a new thing to look at for hours on YouTube.

Do lots of bars do RPDR watch parties (I mean outside of a pandemic)? Can I attend as a straight girl? I'd love to watch with others. 

Oh those reaction videos are EVERYWHERE on Youtube.

I don't know where you live but a lot of gay bars, even some straight bars, do RPDR watch parties. As for whether or not you can attend, I'd imagine you can but then again I've never been to a gay bar.

Sepsami
3 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I can't imagine those bars turning down girls, they're a whole different kind of bar if that's the case :koons:

1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

Even RuGirls host viewing parties at bars! :enigma:

SharkmanthaC
1 hour ago, LaLuna said:

Oh those reaction videos are EVERYWHERE on Youtube.

I don't know where you live but a lot of gay bars, even some straight bars, do RPDR watch parties. As for whether or not you can attend, I'd imagine you can but then again I've never been to a gay bar.

I’m in the third largest city in North Carolina. I’m sure there are gay bars here, I just have no idea where they are (or any bar for that matter). I’ll research. 

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

Even RuGirls host viewing parties at bars! :enigma:

I’ve seen the one with Trixie from her documentary. I’d love to go with any queen but it’s be amazing with Trixie or Katya!

she/her/hers

Just now, SamanthaC said:

I’ve seen the one with Trixie from her documentary. I’d love to go with any queen but it’s be amazing with Trixie or Katya!

My dream would be Bob and Monét together in the same room :ladyhaha:

Archived