💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey teasing COCC video

Lona Delery

Featured Posts

Lona Delery

BTS from her music video for the title track of Chemtrails Over The Country Club!

Release date on 30th October to coincide with Halloween?

shes coming for blood (like, literally)

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something about the heteronormality of the lyrics. Knowing her platform I would’ve preferred if she acknowledged her non-binary and gender fluid fans that might not connect with this song. 

BYE

BleepBloop
Just now, Phlop said:

Something about the heteronormality of the lyrics. Knowing her platform I would’ve preferred if she acknowledged her non-binary and gender fluid fans that might not connect with this song. 

Did you say the same for Gaga and Free Woman, though?

buzzkill
1 minute ago, Phlop said:

What you talkin about? 

Let me love you like a gender fluid person.

Yea doesn't have the same ring to it tbh.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

3 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Did you say the same for Gaga and Free Woman, though?

I wasn’t allowed to at the time but I don’t agree with Free Woman either

BYE

5 minutes ago, Phlop said:

why does she need to? she's speaking her truth through her art, it's her perspective about love, she has stated that she had always been a "soft" woman that likes a men by his side and that's totally fine

you don't agree with her? it's okay, there's plenty of artists you can relate to

she obviously supports lbgt+ commubity since most of her stans are from it, and we have always appreciated her that way

... and now i just sit in silence.

Pray4FameGa
4 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Ridiculous. An artist isn’t allowed to sing about their damn life now because it isn’t inclusive enough??

She’s a grown woman who enjoys relationships with men. She’s singing about her experiences.

God damn what are u aiming for, just having universal robot language everyone agrees to but doesn’t mean anything and no one is allowed to speak their mind.

BleepBloop
1 minute ago, Phlop said:

I wasn’t allowed to at the time but I don’t agree with Free Woman either

that's fair:ally:

Coco? is she doing the soundtrack for the 2nd movie? didn't know that

Thanks for sharing

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

4 minutes ago, Miky said:

Let me love you like a gender fluid person.

Yea doesn't have the same ring to it tbh.

She could say “let me love you like a human being” or “person”. Or even just “let me love you”.

I just don’t think a lot of our community can connect with this song

BYE

9 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Please tell us you're joking :sweat:

Archived