💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can you accept LG becoming a "Hidden Artist"?

Stephen

Featured Posts

nodandsmile
13 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I just hope she quits making pop music and becomes a full time actor so that the whiny bitches can leave the fanbase :ohwell:

I would not mind that at all actually

8g7e.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatican

Gaga is probably never going to be a "hidden" artist or comparable to Robyn or Bjork. Although she is older and does less promo, she has had two number one songs in the last two years, and is pursuing a movie career so most likely she will always be considered A list even if her music is more for her hardcore fans. I don't think this comparison really works.

27 minutes ago, KNJ said:

OMG Stop taking it personally.

Y'all have to realize that the Chromatica life cycle (all albums really) has been forced to exist in starts and fits beholden to the restrictions of the pandemic. What was supposed to happen over the summer has now been pushed back to almost a year from now. Promo will come back.

In the meantime... please accept that the first wave of promo has settled, things have to be spaced out, and she has other interests, projects and obligations to fulfill. All things that were already on schedule to happen (months/years in the making) and that you prob wouldn't be so salty about it if the tour, and the promo goodies that comes with it, had happend.

Why is it so hard to accept this and just be patient?

You quoted me when I was saying that I accept whatever and I never took it personally :oprah: 

Luckily, Gaga is not the only interesting artist out there so if she decides to keep with this pace (release an album and do minimal promo) that's perfect. It's her life and she should only do what makes her happy.

Kindness rules all.

JustTea

Only thing I want from Gaga is to release more music videos :pray: SC for an example only needs a MV to be massive. Her visuals are always interesting and I believe making MV's is fun too. Idk what is the problem tbh... Other artists relese 6 videos for each album. :messga:

I don't mind at all and suspect that this will slowly happen. I have lived through it with other artists and my love for them never faltered. It's just what happens over time and age.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

rasclautmangos

Yes? I feel like we probably wouldn't hear from Gaga at all if she wasn't trying to launch a successful beauty brand. 

56 minutes ago, Poker said:

You quoted me when I was saying that I accept whatever and I never took it personally :oprah: 

Luckily, Gaga is not the only interesting artist out there so if she decides to keep with this pace (release an album and do minimal promo) that's perfect. It's her life and she should only do what makes her happy.

I just didn't understand the "harsh" part. 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

I wouldn't mind that at all.  With her medical problems I don't imagine she will do much touring in the future.  I would guess she will stick to things that keep her in one place such as Vegas, Broadway, and making movies.

I just hope she only does what makes her happy.  I don't want her on Marilyn Monroe's "treadmill", as Elton puts it.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived