Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tom Holland Debuts His Nathan Drake Looks From Uncharted Movie

RAMROD

Featured Posts

JINNOCIDE
1 hour ago, ToxicHot said:

(if you've played/know about the Uncharted franchise, you'll get what I mean :huntyga:)

I played Uncharted 4, loved it, bought the Uncharted Collection and never played it :toofunny:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot
14 minutes ago, JINNOCIDE said:

I played Uncharted 4, loved it, bought the Uncharted Collection and never played it :toofunny:

A few months ago during quarantine I played AND completed Uncharted 1 and 2 for the first time ever through the Uncharted Collection, and I enjoyed them a lot! I started playing Uncharted 3 and there's a level that was so scary and cringey, I stopped playing. I couldn't handle it. I always meant to start back on it but haven't yet. :ohno:

I have Uncharted 4 too, but I've only played the online multiplayer. (All of these games were free for me because I have PlayStation Plus for my PS4.) It looks like an incredible game and story though, and the graphics are amazing from what I've seen!!! Ugh I really wanted to play them in chronological order. :messga:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Awakened M

He's ****able and all, but he ain't scruffy enough to be Nathan Drake. Jesus.:saladga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

ToxicHot
20 minutes ago, COOOK said:

This journalist from Spain (Jaime Cantizano) is currently trending on Twitter as fans claim he's the better Nathan Drake:

Ek8V9yWVkAYf4zH?format=jpg&name=360x360 Ek8aijjXEAALfjc?format=jpg&name=medium

Woooooow. The resemblance to the character is nearly ON POINT. :giveup::hor: 

1 minute ago, ToxicHot said:

Woooooow. The resemblance to the character is nearly ON POINT. :giveup::hor: 

and he's rumored to be... you know... one of us :pray:

ToxicHot
7 minutes ago, COOOK said:

and he's rumored to be... you know... one of us :pray:

Even better! :pray:

He's f*cking GORGEOUS.... :flutter:

cantizano%20-%20instagram_1_630x630.jpg

jaime-cantizano.png

Awakened M

All these images.:lolly:

Bon appetite, bebe:bon:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

KingRedd

I believe the movie is about Nathan’s younger days. So... of course they’d choose a younger actor. He’s not supposed to look like the Nathan drake we know. 

May I Read You? 😎

bionic
1 hour ago, KingRedd said:

I believe the movie is about Nathan’s younger days. So... of course they’d choose a younger actor. He’s not supposed to look like the Nathan drake we know. 

Read as: story adapted to justify stunt casting

buy bionic

JINNOCIDE
3 hours ago, ToxicHot said:

A few months ago during quarantine I played AND completed Uncharted 1 and 2 for the first time ever through the Uncharted Collection, and I enjoyed them a lot! I started playing Uncharted 3 and there's a level that was so scary and cringey, I stopped playing. I couldn't handle it. I always meant to start back on it but haven't yet. :ohno:

I have Uncharted 4 too, but I've only played the online multiplayer. (All of these games were free for me because I have PlayStation Plus for my PS4.) It looks like an incredible game and story though, and the graphics are amazing from what I've seen!!! Ugh I really wanted to play them in chronological order. :messga:

Yes, me too :messga:

Uncharted 4 had all the improvements they could get through Uncharted one, two and three.

So when I played for the first and last time I was like 'hmhmhm........not this....' But I shall play them one day!

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

PsychoMaxcara
3 hours ago, COOOK said:

This journalist from Spain (Jaime Cantizano) is currently trending on Twitter as fans claim he's the better Nathan Drake:

Ek8V9yWVkAYf4zH?format=jpg&name=360x360 Ek8aijjXEAALfjc?format=jpg&name=medium

Take me now ZADDY. :firega:

KingRedd
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Read as: story adapted to justify stunt casting

Or read it with maturity instead of a bland attempt at shade. That concept tends to work for adults. Give it a go, love. 

May I Read You? 😎

half psychotic

I've never particularly cared for Tom Holland as an actor but I LOVE Nathan Drake and the Uncharted series, so I'll still give the movie a chance (as soon as I can stream it for free).

i'm so excited for this film cuz i loved the game BUT I do agree that he seems to young to play Nathan...it feels like a miscast imo 

Archived