💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tom Holland Debuts His Nathan Drake Looks From Uncharted Movie

RAMROD

Featured Posts

YourWhiskyMouth

OT but Uncharted 2 and 4 are breathtaking and such a fantastic gaming experience. Just as much films as they are games. Uncharted 2 might be my favorite video game of all time :diane:

0a54efb6b1b738d869c441813c14aeae.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born This Way

This is just speculation based on the last time I heard about what the movie is about. Just saying before I look dumb lol.

If he’s playing young Nathan Drake, they really should have chosen a different costume. Unless they were actually adapting the games closely, he should have had something that was kinda similar to this but different. Like even just a different colored shirt or something Honestly, this look just does not fit his twink ass face at all :billie: The disconnect from his from his body to his head :bradley:

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Glamourpuss

I'm disappointed that he doesn't look exactly like the character from the game. He's too young and doesn't have the same physique. I don't think he will be believable in this role. 

PsychoMaxcara
41 minutes ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Is he playing the child version of Nathan? 

I- 🔪💀💀💀💀

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
1 hour ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

I- 🔪💀💀💀💀

But the scene of the old lady dying on Uncharted 4 is so funny uwu

bionic
9 hours ago, Born This Way said:

This is just speculation based on the last time I heard about what the movie is about. Just saying before I look dumb lol.

If he’s playing young Nathan Drake, they really should have chosen a different costume. Unless they were actually adapting the games closely, he should have had something that was kinda similar to this but different. Like even just a different colored shirt or something Honestly, this look just does not fit his twink ass face at all :billie: The disconnect from his from his body to his head :bradley:

Nobody in TV or film change clothes in their entire lives 

buy bionic

Archived