Watch THE Speech

celeb

Tom Holland Debuts His Nathan Drake Looks From Uncharted Movie

RAMROD

Featured Posts

YourWhiskyMouth

OT but Uncharted 2 and 4 are breathtaking and such a fantastic gaming experience. Just as much films as they are games. Uncharted 2 might be my favorite video game of all time :diane:

0a54efb6b1b738d869c441813c14aeae.gif

Edited by YourWhiskyMouth
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ToxicHot

• JINNOCIDE

• bionic

• PsychoMaxcara

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just a mouth, sir.

Too young to be Nathan Drake

Born This Way

This is just speculation based on the last time I heard about what the movie is about. Just saying before I look dumb lol.

If he’s playing young Nathan Drake, they really should have chosen a different costume. Unless they were actually adapting the games closely, he should have had something that was kinda similar to this but different. Like even just a different colored shirt or something Honestly, this look just does not fit his twink ass face at all :billie: The disconnect from his from his body to his head :bradley:

Edited by Born This Way
The meaning of life doesn't seem to shine like that screen
  • Thanks 2
Glamourpuss

I'm disappointed that he doesn't look exactly like the character from the game. He's too young and doesn't have the same physique. I don't think he will be believable in this role. 

bionic
9 hours ago, Born This Way said:

This is just speculation based on the last time I heard about what the movie is about. Just saying before I look dumb lol.

If he’s playing young Nathan Drake, they really should have chosen a different costume. Unless they were actually adapting the games closely, he should have had something that was kinda similar to this but different. Like even just a different colored shirt or something Honestly, this look just does not fit his twink ass face at all :billie: The disconnect from his from his body to his head :bradley:

Nobody in TV or film change clothes in their entire lives 

buy bionic
  • LMAO 1