Jump to content

Watch THE Speech

celeb

Tom Holland Debuts His Nathan Drake Looks From Uncharted Movie


RAMROD

Featured Posts

JINNOCIDE
1 hour ago, ToxicHot said:

(if you've played/know about the Uncharted franchise, you'll get what I mean :huntyga:)

I played Uncharted 4, loved it, bought the Uncharted Collection and never played it :toofunny:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ToxicHot

    5

  • JINNOCIDE

    4

  • bionic

    3

  • PsychoMaxcara

    3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just a mouth, sir.

Too young to be Nathan Drake

ToxicHot
14 minutes ago, JINNOCIDE said:

I played Uncharted 4, loved it, bought the Uncharted Collection and never played it :toofunny:

A few months ago during quarantine I played AND completed Uncharted 1 and 2 for the first time ever through the Uncharted Collection, and I enjoyed them a lot! I started playing Uncharted 3 and there's a level that was so scary and cringey, I stopped playing. I couldn't handle it. I always meant to start back on it but haven't yet. :ohno:

I have Uncharted 4 too, but I've only played the online multiplayer. (All of these games were free for me because I have PlayStation Plus for my PS4.) It looks like an incredible game and story though, and the graphics are amazing from what I've seen!!! Ugh I really wanted to play them in chronological order. :messga:

Edited by ToxicHot
Formerly known as the infamous xxPaperGangsta.
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awakened M

He's ****able and all, but he ain't scruffy enough to be Nathan Drake. Jesus.:saladga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
ToxicHot
20 minutes ago, COOOK said:

This journalist from Spain (Jaime Cantizano) is currently trending on Twitter as fans claim he's the better Nathan Drake:

Ek8V9yWVkAYf4zH?format=jpg&name=360x360 Ek8aijjXEAALfjc?format=jpg&name=medium

Woooooow. The resemblance to the character is nearly ON POINT. :giveup::hor: 

Formerly known as the infamous xxPaperGangsta.
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ToxicHot said:

Woooooow. The resemblance to the character is nearly ON POINT. :giveup::hor: 

and he's rumored to be... you know... one of us :pray:

2020 Clownie Award for Worst Profile Picture
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ToxicHot
7 minutes ago, COOOK said:

and he's rumored to be... you know... one of us :pray:

Even better! :pray:

He's f*cking GORGEOUS.... :flutter:

cantizano%20-%20instagram_1_630x630.jpg

jaime-cantizano.png

 

Formerly known as the infamous xxPaperGangsta.
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
KingRedd

I believe the movie is about Nathan’s younger days. So... of course they’d choose a younger actor. He’s not supposed to look like the Nathan drake we know. 

May I Read You? 😎
Link to post
Share on other sites
bionic
1 hour ago, KingRedd said:

I believe the movie is about Nathan’s younger days. So... of course they’d choose a younger actor. He’s not supposed to look like the Nathan drake we know. 

Read as: story adapted to justify stunt casting

buy bionic
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
JINNOCIDE
3 hours ago, ToxicHot said:

A few months ago during quarantine I played AND completed Uncharted 1 and 2 for the first time ever through the Uncharted Collection, and I enjoyed them a lot! I started playing Uncharted 3 and there's a level that was so scary and cringey, I stopped playing. I couldn't handle it. I always meant to start back on it but haven't yet. :ohno:

I have Uncharted 4 too, but I've only played the online multiplayer. (All of these games were free for me because I have PlayStation Plus for my PS4.) It looks like an incredible game and story though, and the graphics are amazing from what I've seen!!! Ugh I really wanted to play them in chronological order. :messga:

Yes, me too :messga:

Uncharted 4 had all the improvements they could get through Uncharted one, two and three.

So when I played for the first and last time I was like 'hmhmhm........not this....' But I shall play them one day!

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
PsychoMaxcara
3 hours ago, COOOK said:

This journalist from Spain (Jaime Cantizano) is currently trending on Twitter as fans claim he's the better Nathan Drake:

Ek8V9yWVkAYf4zH?format=jpg&name=360x360 Ek8aijjXEAALfjc?format=jpg&name=medium

Take me now ZADDY. :firega:

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
KingRedd
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Read as: story adapted to justify stunt casting

Or read it with maturity instead of a bland attempt at shade. That concept tends to work for adults. Give it a go, love. 

May I Read You? 😎
Link to post
Share on other sites
half psychotic

I've never particularly cared for Tom Holland as an actor but I LOVE Nathan Drake and the Uncharted series, so I'll still give the movie a chance (as soon as I can stream it for free).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...