celeb

Tom Holland Debuts His Nathan Drake Looks From Uncharted Movie

RAMROD

Featured Posts

JINNOCIDE
31 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

He's 24, but Idk who Nathan Drakes is

OT: a SNACK :nooo:

It's a popular character from a popular game franchise, hence the movie. But the character clearly looks 30~35 that's why people are feeling Tom's too young.

I hope he serves tbh

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hieronymus
40 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

I still think he's too young. They should have gone with someone like Scott Eastwood, Jensen Ackles or even Nathan Fillion.

Everytime I read his name, I mentally change it to Jason Ankles because of a video from a con of him talking about a casting person calling him that once.

RainingOnMe

This is awkward. I remember when the Uncharted movie was supposed to happen in 2010 with Nathan Fillion. This looks like cosplay, lmao.

2763938-nathandrake.jpg

Daddy Drake

I don't like Twink Drake sorry Tom

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ToxicHot

Wow, I really can't wait for this movie! :party: I really enjoyed the Uncharted games and I can't wait to see them come to life on the big screen. The film adaption has been in talks for a LONG time. It's unfortunate that filming was about to start right before the pandemic and ultimately was forced to shut down, but I'm glad things are back in production. :D 

I think Tom looks great though. I was skeptical about the age (and overall actor choice), but I'm optimistic he'll do fine in the role.

1 hour ago, bionic said:

Too young to be Nathan Drake

1 hour ago, uo111 said:

My first thought exactly, looks like a cosplay.

1 hour ago, JINNOCIDE said:

The look is spot on but I feel he's younger

1 hour ago, Queen Bitch said:

I still think he's too young. They should have gone with someone like Scott Eastwood, Jensen Ackles or even Nathan Fillion.

1 hour ago, Ricardo said:

This, he looks like a kid doing cosplay tbh :bear:

53 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

Lol looks like cosplay to me :awkney:

44 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I would’ve agreed until I saw this photo. I think he looks good. In an ideal scenario though, I probably would’ve cast someone else. 

I think most people thought the same thing (about Tom being way too young), especially me. But it was reported that the story for the movie is actually going to be based on when Nathan Drake is younger. :) 

(if you've played/know about the Uncharted franchise, you'll get what I mean :huntyga:)

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

ToxicHot
22 minutes ago, River said:

Daddy Drake

I don't like Twink Drake sorry Tom

I agree.... Nathan is f*cking SEXY. :giveup: When I played the games I was always enamored by his look and physique. Like, wow. I'd let him do anything to me. :ally: Elena is soooo lucky!!!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Gagaloo911

He looks nothing like Nathan Drake lmao

There had to have been better actors and someone actually resembling the character to play the part :smh:

TimisaMonster

Looks like a Halloween costume 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, bionic said:

If they had gotten Joe Manganiello...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PsychoMaxcara

Lol everyone's so thirsty for these average white twinks but I'm not judging :enigma:

Personally, I think they should've hired a gentleman in his 30s with a physique that's more in line with Nathan's + the  acting talent and accent to match, but if this is a prequel then I guess it could work. However, shouldn't his clothes be different then? Because wearing adult Nathan's costume really feels more like a cosplay :awkney: 

2 hours ago, bionic said:

mte, never liked hom for this role, his face is too adorable to be nathan

... and now i just sit in silence.

This journalist from Spain (Jaime Cantizano) is currently trending on Twitter as fans claim he's the better Nathan Drake:

Ek8V9yWVkAYf4zH?format=jpg&name=360x360 Ek8aijjXEAALfjc?format=jpg&name=medium

Archived