Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Suggest bearable metal songs

Lighter

Featured Posts

Avenues

Not a Metal head but I'll share this Motivational/Self-Help Metal (?)/Arena Rock album I really like. 

Its 'You're not alone' by Andrew W. K. 

It got me through some tough times :bradley:

Ouch, My back hurts.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
10 hours ago, Pennywise said:

I feel like everybody needs to listen to the Metallica songs they recorded with an orchestra. It's a treat for the ears. :flutter:

March34th

unpopular opinion (here at least) : metal is one of the best music genres

anyways here's my suggestions:

8 hours ago, Hyoha said:

I’ll forever be in love with Nightwish. Their new album is also amazing. I don’t get why they’re not as popular outside of Europe, they’re huge there.

OP, listen to Nightwish! The best symphonic metal band ever. Proof:

They do tour in NA sometimes.  I had a m&g ticket for Nightwish in Philadelphia a couple of years ago but I couldn't go because of flu.  This year I had a ticket for Nightwish in Toronto but it was cancelled due to corona.  Someday ...

I live outside the space time continuum.

Chromatography

i don’t like metal at all and the only type of it i find bearable is poppy’s nu-metal

Poltergeist

Female lead symphonic and alternative metal is my 2nd favorite genre after pop music!

Here are some of my suggestions starting with milder ones:

My absolute favorite, with a pretty poppy vibe:

Again, very poppy sounds, Sharon's voice is very pleasant and fits many genres, so I guess you could like it:

And this one, in my opinion, combines metal music with very Gaga-like pop style

If you like any of them, I'll be happy to recommend you more!

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

HotLikeMexico
18 hours ago, Marjol said:

Metal is such a broad genre that evolved quickly so there's tons to choose from.

Personally I can appreciate symphonic metal but I never listen to is because it gets on my nerves. I prefer to let go and dance to metal. My pogo days are over, now I just dance like I would to pop or club music, I dance like I feel and don't give a sh... what people think. Because I've found some seem to be allergic to dancing to metal.

joanne GIF by Lady Gaga

Marilyn Manson and Korn were my way in and funnily enough Limp Bizkit, all music with a nice buildup and energy release.

These days I'm more into the old school stuff by Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Saxon, Budgie. It's often more hardrock than metal. I'm not too familiar with the genres I just explore playlists to find new things I like.

Fresh Pantera:

Taste

This highlights the vocal quality of metal singers.  I love that two Nightwish singers are included:  Tarja and Floor.  The pop singers included are amazing, but I think the point of the video is that the talent of metal singers should not be dismissed.

Whoever put this video together was obviously biased.  The pop artists were definitely not "humiliated".

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived