💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

(Some) Haus labs 50% off on Amazon

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

Haus labs is the Epic Day Deal today.  A lot of products are 50% off. (But not the lip crayons, highlighters, or Stupid Love palette).

https://amzn.to/31yMGt8

Spoiler

Before everyone comes to say don't support Amazon, I just saw it and thought I'd share. No obligation to support them.

she/her/hers

Great, first I would have needed to sell my kidney and my spleen to get a Glam Attack, now just the kidney will suffice :bear: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

SharkmanthaC
8 minutes ago, Red said:

Great, first I would have needed to sell my kidney and my spleen to get a Glam Attack, now just the kidney will suffice :bear: 

How much are they in Brazil?

she/her/hers

Oriane

Trying to order, Amazon is such a mess.

I open one tab and it knows I'm in Germany and suggests the suitable options.

I open another tab and suddenly it thinks I'm in France and I almost shipped a lipstick to my stepmother's house even though I'm sure I removed the address two years ago :toofunny:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

How much are they in Brazil?

Just a tad more expensive if you convert back to american dolars but the dollar is currently almost R$6 so the least expansive Glam Attack right now is R$122, not include shipping that I assume must be around R$30. That would be more than 15% of brazilian minimum wage just for a bottle of liquid eyeshadow :bear: 

SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, Red said:

Just a tad more expensive if you convert back to american dolars but the dollar is currently almost R$6 so the least expansive Glam Attack right now is R$122, not include shipping that I assume must be around R$30. That would be more than 15% of brazilian minimum wage just for a bottle of liquid eyeshadow :bear: 

Okay, so the price converts find but yikes.  Which the minimum wage here is only like $7.25/hour (or something close to that). But I see with the conversions how this is a problem. Kind of insane really.

she/her/hers

2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Okay, so the price converts find but yikes.  Which the minimum wage here is only like $7.25/hour (or something close to that). But I see with the conversions how this is a problem. Kind of insane really.

It's even more insane if you think less than 10 years ago the dollar was less than $2 and if that was still true, it would cost less than R$50, probably :bear: But let me not turn this thread into brazilian politics and economics :fan:

Buy Haus Labs 50% off exclusively on Amazon! :vegas: 

numb the flame

use code NIKKIE on hauslabs.com for a discount. I'm being serious it works. For example the eyeliner is £18 + £10.23 for shipping which comes to £28.23, with the code NIKKIE it becomes £24.63

Where is LG7

i still can't afford so I'll go stream 911 instead in hopes for any chromatica related promo after the elections :smh:

12 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

use code NIKKIE on hauslabs.com for a discount. I'm being serious it works. For example the eyeliner is £18 + £10.23 for shipping which comes to £28.23, with the code NIKKIE it becomes £24.63

She said in her latest video this code will work for a month

Bonkers

Madonna has been driving up the prices and demand with her free promo, so it's good to see this sale.  :heart:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Archived