Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Current obsession: MTN era

HighwayFantasy

Featured Posts

HighwayFantasy

Every now and then I am randomly obsessed with a small single-era from Gaga's iconic discography. I am currently in total awe of Marry the Night (again). I am mostly captivated by the production of it, the church bells, the dark leather-skeleton make-up and the iconic "Inside the Outside" interview by MTV during that time. The way she explains the creation of the amazing beginning is beyond. This song was and still is THE battle for my life song. Marrying your darkest parts and get stronger and stronger every time you embrace your dark side. And the music video is pure ART and should be listed as top tier music videos of our generation. 

BloodyM

This has to be one of the favs Gaga Era. Everything was so perfect, from the fashion, to the performances to the music video! So so cool and underrated 

Sneaky Oliver

I love MTN! I think even more than BTW the song. The video is something that still resonates with me many years later. I'm glad she still had the time and the budget to push it as her fifth single. Every MTN performance is unique and amazing!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

QueenMortuana

Aaahhh what a time. It was still cold out when the era started and there was a lot of rain in my area. I had many dramatic night time walks to my classes while listening to this. 

These are my favorite performances of the era. :flutter:

Reject False Icons

Do you like the triangular bangs too? :oprah:

Jk :fan:everything from this mini era is amazing, each performance is a part of the song but my absolute favorite is the Grammy nominations one :unicorn:

Pharamon

My very favorite Gaga's era. Nothing can top that for me! So many memories, so much nostalgia, so much self-discovery during that period happened to me with the help of her BTW record

PSYCHOSHTICK

Wasn’t there a theory that claimed that all live performances of the song were connected? With the moon and stuff?

IWantYourLove
41 minutes ago, QueenMortuana said:

Can we appreciate how gorgeous she looks here... those thighs I- :v:

But also the wig, makeup and outfit :flutter:

Her greatest song gave us one of her greatest mini-eras! :queenga: It was the perfect way to end an amazing year. 

Archived