Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billy B claims Britney was very isolated when appearing on X Factor in 2012

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Billy B spoke to Vogue Brazil (This is a translated version of the interview)

Billy B has worked with Britney and Lady Gaga multiple times during his career.

Vogue Brazil's reporter tried to speak to Billy after a declaration online saying "Britney was bossed around by a dictator".

"You want to talk about Britney's conservatorship? What a coincidence, I'm texting her right now" he answered immediately. This was the first time Billy was able to speak to the singer those days. According to him, she was not reachable, possibly because her phone was confiscated by her dad, originating in anger. "But she had another phone, a backup, I just didn't talk about it online", he said.

In 2012 Britney was ready to lauch "Fantasy Twist", the tenth fragrance from her billionaire perfume empire when Billy was hired to do her makeup by cosmetics giant, Elizabeth Arden. (...) Around that time he also did makeup for the singer's "Scream and Shout" music video, her song with Will.i.am. "It's one of the jobs that I am most proud of. Britney and I connected immediately e she seemed very happy", he recalls.

However, Billy's impression would change by the third time he would get a call, when he was hired to do the makeup for the entire season of X-Factor that same year. (...) "She was already in a conservatorship at that time, I didn't know that but I immediately noticed that something was terribly wrong. Britney didn't need to send a sign, it was apparent. She was very isolated, no friend could get close, not even Demi Lovato or Khloe Kardashian that were her work colleagues which was very weird" he says. "Britney would never be late, she was always early which is rare in Hollywood. Today I know that would happen because she was being completely controlled".(...) "There were days where she would cry, cry... But the show had to go on. It was a sad time."

Being watched by workers hired by Britney's dad, Billy ended up being cut out of the team due to his close relationship with her. "There is a rule in Hollywood, in general it is not a good idea to become close with the clients. It's dangerous when it comes to a long lasting work relationship. The moment the manager sees that the person is starting to trust you, you're out. Many people warned me about that, especially about what it was like working with Britney Spears and how everything happened. Even being a grown woman with children she was being controlled and extremely protected."

(...) Her dad put out reports that the singer suffered from dementia which would give him the right to keep her under the conservatorship. "I can say without a doubt that Britney Spears does not have dementia. It is completely absurd that somebody would suggest that. Not only is it wrong, but it's disgusting. To go on stage in Las Vegas, sing, dance and entertain millions of people she's fine, but when she gets off the stage the law says she is not capable of doing anything else?"

"The situation that Britney is in is surrounded by conspiracy theories. Specially around her father, Britney's wish is that he is removed as sole conservator. He has total control over absolutely everything at the moment. She asked for thatthrough her lawyer. About her mom, I don't even know what to say. She went to court to have the right to say something."

Source: Vogue Brazil/Translation from BreatheHeavy

Billy B & Britney on set of her Fantasy Twist commercial

#JusticeForBritney ♡

5 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

To go on stage in Las Vegas, sing, dance and entertain millions of people she's fine, but when she gets off the stage the law says she is not capable of doing anything else?"

This.

... and everything, tbh.

AphroditeLaydee

free this woman please

she's such a sweet soul and nobody deserves this to happen to them

zakariah

I don’t wanna wish death on anyone but I really wish her dad would just drop dead already

he’s literally britney’s own personal Hitler, it’s disgusting

tylertremallose

i remember reading a post somewhere about someone that was a local crew or something for her circus tour and found a phone on a prop truck and security confiscated it. supposedly was one of britneys backup phones. 

Reject False Icons

Billy B is doing wonders for the #FreeBritney movement :bradley:

It’s kinda scary that Hollywood rule, but for Britney’s team, I can totally understand. 
btw, so Britney has many backup phones to get in contact with forbidden people?

Imagine being in your late 30's and having you dad confiscating your phone and you not being able to do anything about it lmao

Archived